• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Very nice, Nii. ----------------------- At the 65th Anniversary of the end of the WW2. My grandfather was a tank commander in the Soviet Army and was a part of the final charge on Berlin. The pin was the anniversary band given to all who were a part of the celebration. I wore it all night.
25999mt.jpg
Grandpa - will be 85 this October.
smile.gif
13yjm2f.jpg

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I don't dress up much but today I had a class with the bosses watching so I figured every little bit helps.

Here's how I am inside (didn't bother to include the whole picture because we're not allowed to wear shoes inside anyways):
dg2sfn.jpg

Outside is a different story. First, put on the sunglasses:
260tjt3.jpg

Make sure my tie is on right:
25i29ft.jpg

Then off into the desert:
s6hfyo.jpg
afj0hw.jpg

balder

Reaction score
Originally Posted by UpperWestie
What?? Not a Bonnet? Tsk tsk...

That is one of the neatest and cleanest kitchens I have seen,they must have some great KP's.

NOBD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AlanC
Canon PowerShot SX110 IS on the "Heart" (aka, easy) setting. Great little point and shoot.

Exposure Time = 1/200"
F Number = F4
ISO Speed Ratings = 250
Shutter Speed Value = 7.66 TV
Aperture Value = 4 AV
Exposure Bias Value = ±0EV
Max Aperture Value = F4
Metering Mode = Pattern
Flash = Flash did not fire, compulsory flash mode
Focal Length = 25.2mm

Threadbearer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Threadbearer
Shoes-2.jpg
Originally Posted by MWSartorian
Great shoes TB--where from?

They do look pretty good in the photo, don't they? Unfortunately, they don't live up to that in real life. They're just seasonal disposables from Johnston & Murphy.

Originally Posted by harry2quinn
IMG_0151.jpg

Your jacket looks great (other photos), but I'm not digging those braces, especially with that shirt. Guess it doesn't matter as long as you don't intend to remove the jacket? Also, it looks like the waistband buttons for the braces are very oddly placed. Not only is each pair of buttons set too close together, the pair on your right look closer together than the pair on your left. Could be just the camera angle, but I still think each pair ought to be set farther apart.

Sander

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by makker
Deserves a re-post. Excellent stuff. Deets?

Originally Posted by Slewfoot
Sander - great stuff! Keep up the good work...

Thanks.

Originally Posted by NOBD
Nice and simple, Sander. Nice colours too: brown, grey and blue. And suede oxford toecaps...

Thanks, I already noted a few times that we dress quite alike.

Originally Posted by Phat Guido
- you are too harsh on your self - well played

Originally Posted by 0b5cur1ty
As others have already noted, this looks great. Casual done well, with no hint of looking over-dressed.

Thanks.

Tibor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have been Groovin' to 70's Deep Funk all night: a lot of Maceo & the Macks, and Fred Wesley & the J.B.'s, so you know I had to keep stylin' an extra wide brim. I went into the nightclub and a gentleman said "You remind me of a young Fred Astaire." That made my night Medium bluish-grey late 1940's fedora with a 2 3/4 inches brim Navy Canali suit Silver small floral print scarf Metallic burgundy Charvet neck tie with black Elephants White Ike Behar shirt with a high medium spread collar Black Gravati cap-toes Gold oval Art Deco Cuff-links
img_7268.jpg

JPHardy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
Very nice, Nii.

-----------------------

At the 65th Anniversary of the end of the WW2. My grandfather was a tank commander in the Soviet Army and was a part of the final charge on Berlin.

The pin was the anniversary band given to all who were a part of the celebration. I wore it all night.

Grandpa - will be 85 this October.
smile.gif

13yjm2f.jpg

I think this is an example of the person coming through in the photograph. I don't like that shirt, I don't like yellow ties, but yet your grandfather looks incredible. The man making the clothes.

You look ok too
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads