• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you
Asobu: the whole thing looks pretty runway. i definitely couldn't/wouldn't wear that jacket but its definitely interesting. the pants and shoes are really cool. i think this is the first fitpic ive seen of you

I posted some fits before but it's been a long time since the last one. Before you started posting regularly I think. And, thanks.

BTW, this fit you just posted might be my favorite of yours. Although the jacket is a bit too fitted for my personal preference, I really like the "rawness" and fabric of it combined with it being pretty structured. All the pieces you're wearing today could've been pretty formal but the detailing brings the formalness down (i like this) and makes it work with the sneakers (which are great). Colors are on point in this one too.

Also, new morning, new fit? Since I just got the suit/setup, I wanted to post a pics with the pants too. They're pretty ******* baggy (i'd say baggier than the pictures let on, and cropped) and right now I'm living out of a suitcase so I dont' really have the preferable pieces to wear them with, but this will be good for lounging around in the summer shade and having coffee in the park today...

(i should practice on my walking pose...)

EZqKraoqp.jpg
vAgncmSmo.jpg

NjZHJyeLJ.jpg

gzOTVTlVk.jpg

FpIJBcSSe.jpg

(obligatory shot of sneakers to compete with lanvins)

I love this jacket, it's sheer, moderately stiff with voluminous sleeves with creates an interesting effect. The pattern at the sleeve hems is all stiched in rayon, not printed.

CdG Homme wool/nylon jacket
Muji cotton oxford shirt
Yohji Yamamoto Pour Homme ss06 baseball linen pants
Muji canvas sneakers

i'm not 100 about the proportions, insights on tops to wear? i have my eye on a longer jacket (cupra/linen blend) that might work to balance things out.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Moo this is a desperate and pathetic attempt to take a pot shot at someone, vainly and clumsily swinging at randos for e-revenge for talking trash to you earlier. You could not possibly be more transparent. There was nothing wrong with SQ's fit, it may not leave you speechlessly awed but you are clearly trolling and it's annoying. FYI this is the kind of crap that got Kent Money banned. I didn't join the pile on yesterday / today but this is just childish and you need to stop and salvage a little dignity.

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May
Moo this is a desperate and pathetic attempt to take a pot shot at someone, vainly and clumsily swinging at randos for e-revenge for talking trash to you earlier. You could not possibly be more transparent. There was nothing wrong with SQ's fit, it may not leave you speechlessly awed but you are clearly trolling and it's annoying. FYI this is the kind of crap that got Kent Money banned. I didn't join the pile on yesterday / today but this is just childish and you need to stop and salvage a little dignity.

laugh.gif
stfu dude. If I don't like someone fit or their style I'll voice my opinion just like everyone else. Just because I may be in the minority in not liking his fit doesn't make this have anything to do with revenge. Stop trying to be an Internet philosopher and concentrate on selling your **** on B&S.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
As usual with people who can't manage to deal with interacting with others on internet fora, I say something intended to help them stop digging and they get defensive, remain in denial and keep digging. Don't know why I even try anymore. Go do your thing man, I give.

ataru

Reaction score
I like those yohji pants more than the matching jacket. Very cool.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by asobu
i'm not 100 about the proportions, insights on tops to wear? i have my eye on a longer jacket (cupra/linen blend) that might work to balance things out.

I think a tight fitting top would work out with those pants.

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May
As usual with people who can't manage to deal with interacting with others on internet fora, I say something intended to help them stop digging and they get defensive, remain in denial and keep digging. Don't know why I even try anymore. Go do your thing man, I give.

Unreal. I'll just say "you cannot manage or deal with people on this fora" the next time anyone says something negative about my outfit.

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ToruOkada
Is Moo the new Kent Money?
I guess so, except his life is so fantastic and rich with success it's beyond the comprehension of anyone else sharing the planet with him, his stupendous wife and naturally worlds number one dog
laugh.gif

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by asobu

i think a slouchy white short sleeve BD would look great, something from y's or comme. hell man, even a baggy wrinkled up white tee like those muji cube ones would look sick imo. and i always like white sneakers with yohji so i say keep it as is. the jacket is also amazing, pretty much 100%.

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rye GB
I guess so, except his life is so fantastic and rich with success (at the young age of 27 "wink wink") it's beyond the comprehension of anyone else sharing the planet with him, his stupendous wife and naturally worlds number one dog
laugh.gif

I laughed at the dog part. Do you really not believe that I'm 27?
facepalm.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads