• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajv

Reaction score
Almost full OTR triple-C* for this springy friday :

*Cheap Casual Corduroy

5 pocket pants : GAP
pimped SC : H&M
cotton flannel shirt : Pink
PS : dunhill
ankle boots : Berluti

Adrian

niidawg3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KtownGreg
Apparently channeling Vox today. Happy to see the sun.
]

nice fit on the jacket G - i really like the tie too.

Originally Posted by voxsartoria
What color and weight is it?

FYI, my new DB in the Minnis brown chalkstripe should be ready for forward in one month...we'll soon see how F-U it is.
- B

i havent seen it, but i like it already.

Originally Posted by Cravate_Noire
A better photographer made these of me, I am buying a Stile Latino coat (the sportscoat I was actually wearing is not shown in the pics) and some Saint Crispin's boots in the.

The boots ... i like.

Originally Posted by ManofKent
Spring seems to be here, as is a new sportscoat
smile.gif

MoK - lovely jacket ... and the yellow tie complements it very well. Is it a 4 season jacket, or its something you'll have to give up during the summer months?

Originally Posted by clarinetplayer
More evidence of the necessity of having a brilliant yellow tie in one's wardrobe.

thanks Maestro...

Originally Posted by 0b5cur1ty
Great combination.

thank you Agent 5

Originally Posted by Philip1978
Don't hang your head in shame, we like it.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
- Thanks

Originally Posted by ManofKent
smile.gif
Looking good

Thanks MoK ... i'll drink a pint to that
cheers.gif

Originally Posted by gnatty8
Great fit niidawg, I love the suit. What is it?

Thanks Gnatty - It is by Hickey Freeman mainline.

Originally Posted by Phat Guido
- look behind NOW!

bounce2.gif
bounce2.gif

Originally Posted by ajv
Sharp colour and pattern combination Nii.

Adrian

thanks Adrian

NOBD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Er, let's say, slightly Warholian with a touch of look anglais. Bla bla. (Bonus action shot.)

wddhv19mrt2010totaal1.jpg
wddhv19mrt2010totaal2.jpg

wddhv19mrt2010detail1.jpg
wddhv19mrt2010detail2.jpg

Mr.K

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DTO
20100319619.jpg

20100319605.jpg

20100314591.jpg

-DTO
devil.gif

I like the look DTO, but did you have PL make an exact copy of everything Phat Guido had made at his shop. I like Phat's looks also and have used PL for some of my items, but a little difference in style is suggested.

DTO

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr.K
I like the look DTO, but did you have PL make an exact copy of everything Phat Guido had made at his shop. I like Phat's looks also and have used PL for some of my items, but a little difference in style is suggested.

That was a joke, as explained ealier.
These two jackets are original, ask PL if you have questions.
People still think that out of a million people, when two people have the similar taste/clothes they must be COPYING each other. Abandon the thoughts please.
Different look? Is there a guideline of how to dress like someone else? If so, i would stick to that and not do so, well, that being said. Forget the drama before, and how's that look similar to his? People see/get what they believe is right, that's all i can say.

- DTO
blush.gif

weilian

Reaction score
Originally Posted by DTO
That was a joke, as explained ealier.
These two jackets are original, ask PL if you have questions.
People still think that out of a million people, when two people have the similar taste/clothes they must be COPYING each other. Abandon the thoughts please.
Different look? Is there a guideline of how to dress like someone else? If so, i would stick to that and not do so, well, that being said. Forget the drama before, and how's that look similar to his? People see/get what they believe is right, that's all i can say.

- DTO
blush.gif

Don't forget that lighter. To be honest, I don't know what the fuss is all about either. You want to look the same go ahead... got to start somewhere.

DTO

Reaction score
Originally Posted by weilian
Don't forget that lighter. To be honest, I don't know what the fuss is all about either. You want to look the same go ahead... got to start somewhere.

Last time to clarify, the lighter is a FUKING coincidence Which i amend today by getting a new one. And why the heck do i want to look the same

- DTO
ffffuuuu.gif

weilian

Reaction score
Originally Posted by DTO
Last time to clarify, the lighter is a FUKING coincidence Which i amend today by getting a new one. And why the heck do i want to look the same - DTO
ffffuuuu.gif

Just saying man, if you want to. Not saying you are but, if you wanted to, thats your prerogative so don't let anyone get you down. I mean, if I had some money I would look like vox. No question about it. Just more handsome.
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads