• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by George
I have a length of Minnis flannel, it has a hint of cashmere in it, it has the same rich quality to it as that cloth. I've been pondering what to do with it, FNB suggested patch pockets, I'm not sure about that.

What color and weight is it?

FYI, my new DB in the Minnis brown chalkstripe should be ready for forward in one month...we'll soon see how F-U it is.

- B

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Wore this coat last week but damnit, I just thought it worked well with this color flannel, so wore it again:

ab19889472.jpg
ab29894459.jpg

ab49902575.jpg
ab39899774.jpg

ab79883335.jpg

Manton shoe shot:

ab59910781.jpg

And of course..

ab69918513.jpg

George

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria
What color and weight is it? FYI, my new DB in the Minnis brown chalkstripe should be ready for forward in one month...we'll soon see how F-U it is. - B
http://www.hfwltd.com/bobb.php?b=jjm&c=6&p=5 It's one of the blue ones, I can't remember the exact number and it's still at my other house. Beautiful cloth though. That Brown chalkstripe will be 110% F-U Trust me.

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
The Minnis brown flannel is one of the very ballsiest cloths there is. I have the postman blue, which is quite loud, but the brown is louder. Tutee brought a length of that to Solito.

George

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Manton
The Minnis brown flannel is one of the very ballsiest cloths there is. I have the postman blue, which is quite loud, but the brown is louder. Tutee brought a length of that to Solito.
That's a nice cloth as well.

InsBrokerTX

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger
IMG_6531.jpg

IMG_6528.jpg

IMG_6529-1.jpg

Is that an M&W Traveler laptop case? I'm trying to decide between the laptop case and their briefcase. That looks larger than what I would prefer.

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by niidawg3
36e49a8b.jpg

Great fit niidawg, I love the suit. What is it?

Originally Posted by ManofKent
Spring seems to be here, as is a new sportscoat
smile.gif

Slightly different detailing for a change - another cashmere/wool blend, Italian fabric from unknown mill:

20100318_main.jpg

20100318_shoes.jpg

Great stuff MoK, one of my favorites of yours this year..

Originally Posted by KtownGreg
201003181118.jpg

Terrific picture G, really showcases the classic fit, like it very much..
fing02[1].gif

clarinetplayer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria

- B

More than anything else, it is the striking appearance of "lines" and crisp edges that capture my eye. The effect of the shadow and light only highlight the excellence of the tailoring.

Originally Posted by niidawg3
Deets:
542e8175.jpg

More evidence of the necessity of having a brilliant yellow tie in one's wardrobe.

Originally Posted by Holdfast
Quirky bow-ties that I like:
Originally Posted by ManofKent
Nice tie, not a fan of zippered sweaters.
Originally Posted by ajv
Such a nice bow-tie and a lovely colour combination, it was worth a requote.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads