• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Best-Of-Craigslist

rnoldh

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by texas_jack
flagged off. Photo looked promising.

What do you mean flagged off. The ad is still up and running in Houston and here it is:

Free ass kicking (toyota center)
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-05-08, 7:56AM CDT

Hi, I have had an ass kicking that has been sitting around and need to get rid of. If you would like to adopt this FREE ass kicking with NO REHOMING FEE, just meet me at the Toyota center right before the Rockets game. I guarantee to deliver this healthy ass kicking NO QUESTIONS ASKED. Just walk right up and punch me in the face, so I know who you are. Then I will "UNLEASH THE BEAST!" You wanted it? You're getting it! Oh yea, just so you know who I am...........................I'll be the loud annoying guy in the Lakers jersey! Come get you some! (Acytually, the whole thing. Not just some) Thanks.

t_j If you come to Houston for your Free ass kicking, I'll put you up
nod[1].gif

IUtoSLU

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

wetnose

Reaction score
This is one you can share with your mother:

Lost: big box of crickets on the subway
Date: 2006-04-08, 11:33PM EDT

oh god oh god oh god i hope sumone can find a big brown cardboard box i left on TTC subway at Bloor station!!!

it was a box of 10000 food crickets for my three bearded dragon pets and oh god oh god oh god if anyone opens it things are really gonna be hoppin on the TTC

if found contact me unless you are angry and covered in crickets

dragon8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wetnose
This is one you can share with your mother:

Lost: big box of crickets on the subway
Date: 2006-04-08, 11:33PM EDT

oh god oh god oh god i hope sumone can find a big brown cardboard box i left on TTC subway at Bloor station!!!

it was a box of 10000 food crickets for my three bearded dragon pets and oh god oh god oh god if anyone opens it things are really gonna be hoppin on the TTC

if found contact me unless you are angry and covered in crickets

LOL! I guess no one found it since there is nothing on the news!!!

VKK3450

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by IUtoSLU
Pretty good lafs there. People are so stupid...

I dont get it...

K

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They say king sized in the ad but the picture they posted from the store the bought it from says it is a queen sized.

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Johnny_5
They say king sized in the ad but the picture they posted from the store the bought it from says it is a queen sized.

Not only that, but most people aren't going to see that, so it just looks like they're selling a used mattress for 1200 that you can buy new for 1099.

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

VKK3450

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Johnny_5

Originally Posted by suited
Not only that, but most people aren't going to see that, so it just looks like they're selling a used mattress for 1200 that you can buy new for 1099.

Doh...

K

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads