1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Best-Of-Craigslist

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by fortune, Sep 9, 2007.

1. IUtoSLU

IUtoSLU Senior member

http://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/fuo/1573181021.html

I dont get it...

K

Look at the price pasted on the picture and then his selling price.

Edit: Now that I look, the pasted price is for a Queen, and he is selling a King. His asking price is lower than the ticket price. Therefore, I also don't get it.

2. suited

suited Senior member

Look at the price pasted on the picture and then his selling price.

Edit: Now that I look, the pasted price is for a Queen, and he is selling a King. His asking price is lower than the ticket price. Therefore, I also don't get it.

Just a poor choice for a picture. Buyers probably passed it up because it looks like he's selling it for more than the new model.

3. wetnose

wetnose Senior member

4. oman

oman Senior member

is that just some plastic beads on a tiny string

edit - holy shit, it is

5. Bhowie

Bhowie Senior member

is that just some plastic beads on a tiny string

edit - holy shit, it is

Uh bro those are anal beads

6. Cool The Kid

Cool The Kid Senior member

7. S. Paul

S. Paul Senior member

This one deserves a nomination:

New Never Used........Unlike the Bride to Be...

nice find LOL. i sincerely doubt that's a true story, but that seller will likely get much more traffic because of it!

SP

8. rnoldh

rnoldh Senior member

9. Gibonius

Gibonius Senior member

10. rnoldh

rnoldh Senior member

Sure is, but she wants to use Titstarter and Craigslist.

11. rnoldh

rnoldh Senior member

From Houston Craigslist, http://houston.craigslist.org/wan/3714029375.html

Surely one of you tech types could help this lady. And make $50 too LOL

CL > houston > all for sale / wanted > items wanted
    Reply pjfzs-3714029375@sale.craigslist.org [?] Thanks for flagging! Posted: 2013-03-30, 11:07PM CDT
    Facebook Hackers! - $50 (Anywhere in Houston)
    Im COncern that my boyfriend i cheating on me .I just had his baby a couple of days ago and when i got home from the hospital i found some pantie behind the couch..... i got too much ass so you know damn well i cant fit a size 3 panties...
    He is always on facebook so i have a feeling something not going right
    if you know how to hack fb pages all i need to do is read the email.. please contact me @ 832-343-4273 chi-chi

im also willing to pay 50$ thanks.!
    it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    Posting ID: 3714029375 Posted: 2013-03-30, 11:07PM CDT email to a friend
    Avoid scams, deal locally! Do NOT wire funds (Western Union, Moneygram). Beware cashier checks, money orders, shipping, non-local buyers/sellers. More info

FORMAT:mobileregular
    Copyright [​IMG] 2013 craigslist, inc. terms of use privacy feedback CL is hiring

12. imatlas

imatlas Senior member

$50 to commit a felony? Sweet!

13. rnoldh

rnoldh Senior member

I think "Nancy Sorenson" got my Email from a Craigslist ad, and emailed me this morning. What follows is an exchange between her and I. Sure hope business is good for her in Manilla, :D Sad News........................Nancy Sorenson Inbox x Nancy Sorenson via yahoo.com 12:05 (23 hours ago) to I really hope you get this fast. I could not inform anyone about our trip, because it was impromptu. we had to be in Philippines for Tour..The program was successful, but our journey has turned sour. we misplaced our wallet and cell phone on our way back to the hotel we lodge in after we went for sight seeing. The wallet contained all the valuables we had. Now, our passport is in custody of the hotel management pending when we make payment. I am sorry if i am inconveniencing you, but i have only very few people to run to now. i will be indeed very grateful if i can get a short term loan from you ($1,950). this will enable me sort our hotel bills and get my sorry self back home. I will really appreciate whatever you can afford in assisting me with. I promise to refund it in full as soon as soon as I return. let me know if you can be of any assistance. Please, let me know soonest. Thanks so much. arnold 19:23 (16 hours ago) to Nancy Of course I will help Nancy, call me at 713 555 1212, to give me the particulars and I will Western Union you the money. arnold 20:43 (15 hours ago) Nancy Sorenson 00:16 (11 hours ago) to me Thanks for the prompt response...You can have the money wire to us via western union, All you need is the name on my passport and present location below: Name: Nancy Sorenson Location: One Rizal Park,Luzon 0913, Country: Manila Philippines Once you are done with the transfer kindly get back to me with the western union Money Transfer Confirmation Number(MTCN)to pick up the money with my valid passport and get back home on time, Let me know if you are heading to the western union NOW? Thanks Nancy Sorenson From: arnold To: Nancy Sorenson Sent: Wednesday, July 3, 2013 1:23:56 AM Subject: Re: Sad News........................Nancy Sorenson arnold 01:24 (10 hours ago) to Nancy The Money Transfer Confirmation Number(MTCN) is 276 483 7434 It is addressed to Nancy Sorenson for amount of $2,000 Let me know when you receive it Nancy Sorenson 02:26 (9 hours ago) to me Hello Kindly please send me a scan copy of the Western Union receipt to enable me pick up the money with the passport. I owe you a lot Nancy From: arnold To: Nancy Sorenson Sent: Wednesday, July 3, 2013 7:24:51 AM Subject: Re: Sad News........................Nancy Sorenson Nancy Sorenson 02:39 (9 hours ago) to me Track a Transfer W0708 Sorry, we can’t find a money transfer based on this information. Please check and re-enter your information. From: arnold To: Nancy Sorenson Sent: Wednesday, July 3, 2013 7:24:51 AM Subject: Re: Sad News........................Nancy Sorenson arnold 08:32 (3 hours ago) to Nancy Sorry, try 276 483 7443, I am getting old and don't see well. I had my daughter go to Western Union and send the money. This is the 10 digit # on the confirmation slip she gave me. Nancy Sorenson 08:38 (3 hours ago) to me Send me a scan copy of the Western Union receipt asap From: arnold ......@gmail.com> To: Nancy Sorenson Sent: Wednesday, July 3, 2013 2:32:40 PM arnold 10:45 (59 minutes ago) to Nancy Bad news Nancy! My daughter was handling this since I am an invalid and my daughter has a drug problem. I gave her the money to send to you and she said she was sending you the money but she stole it and lied to me. Now I am broke!!! Can you sell some pussy on the streets of Manilla, and help me out. Do unto others.....

2 people like this.
  14. imatlas

imatlas Senior member

You should start sending out scam emails to random people in the Philippines explaining that while trying to be a good samaritan you were ripped off by your druggie daughter, and ask them for money to help cover your physical therapy.