• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Mixed up some grays again today, in homage to the 5 straight weeks of gray skies and snow/rain we have had:
af20187042.jpg
af30190956.jpg
af40197487.jpg
Details:
af10180854.jpg
af50173504.jpg
Oh yeah, the black shoes were deliberate, I wear brown the other 97% of the days of the year. Oh yeah, happy Friday girls..

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thank GAWD for the w/end.. I wonder if the rain will stay away?
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. I guess not.. See some synchronicity?
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. STATIC-MACROS
R0015008-4.jpg
R0015010-4.jpg
R0015015-4.jpg
R0015009-4.jpg

Mannix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Phat Guido
I guess not.. See some synchronicity?

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. [/font][/center] [/color][/size][/b]

lol8[1].gif

winston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Phat Guido
Thank GAWD for the w/end.. I wonder if the rain will stay away?

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

I guess not.. See some synchronicity?

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

STATIC-MACROS
R0015008-4.jpg

Your video walk-tos are missing the grin.

Who made the shirt? I see crows foot stitching.

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
PG,what are those belts? I like them,I wish I could find couple of those for summer.Please share the source,ok thanks bai.

tshaw

Reaction score
Thanks for the brithday wishes from you all at Styleforum and then it was my anniversary on Tuesday, Valentine's Day on Sunday - Boy what a week!
revolve.gif
satisfied.gif

T

elgreco

Reaction score
Hello ladies.
4352011211_b5ba110ff1_o.jpg
Offensive Borrelli jacket H&H mid-blue bengal stripe shirt J. Crew block stripe tie Elie Tahari trousers Socks from Howard Yount Chucks.

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Top is nice,I like it. What's the deal with shooz, did you actually walk outside in those?

elgreco

Reaction score
Yup - with the current ensnowed state of the District of Corruption, I was not even remotely thinking about wearing my C&Js, esp. with everyone casual at the office today.

Cowboy_Bebop

Reaction score
First post, have fun!

2010_02_06s.jpg

Casual Friday:

Bespoke navy blazer by J.Tonino
Jeans by Tristan-America
Shoes by Aldo
Shirt by Le Chateau
Rugby sweater by Banana Republic

Have a great weekend!

J.

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel

I'm wearing my mullet today

Business on top

Very cool. Those shoes are awesome.

Would have been cool to see the whole shuh-bang in one shot, though.

goldknots

Reaction score
Running late today so I didn't have a chance to pick out a pocket square.

Also included my favorite pic to date, received my three pairs of C & J's yesterday in the mail, this is the pick of my new babies riding home with me on the subway. What a ride!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads