• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many have a wife/GF/BF of different race?

Svenn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by VKK3450
2 gingers /= a right

K

I'm not a ginger myself, but it's in my family and seems to try to reveal itself in my beard. Seriously though, I get along with any type of female, I might as well choose one for the sake of genetic curiosity more than anything else. I suppose the platinum blondes are also diminishing... though frankly the number of blondes on the criminal docket makes me think twice about their worthiness for mating... seems like except for the few female models, most blondes are white trash or kind of frail.

Svenn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by onix
^^ What's "ginger"
Usually it means very red or even orange-red hair combined with nasty, abundant freckles. In its widest usage it could apply to anyone with slightly red-brown hair and some freckles. Apparently some think it's a genetic relic from the Ice Age before modern europeans migrated to Europe, it may even have some relationship to neanderthal or cro-magnon man. It's found often in the most ancient pockets of the british isles- Wales, Scotland, Ireland, etc. as opposed to England proper.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by onix
^^ What's "ginger"

hot-red-head-closeup-450x300.jpg

Hot-Ginger-Girl_400x400.jpg

8%20CARROT%20T.jpg

Svenn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^I think ginger usually implies freckles, but if we're including all red heads:
kate_mara1_rszd.jpg

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Svenn
I have often considered breeding with a ginger just to keep the gene alive.... is that immoral of me?

You'll have no problem roping a ginger in your dream house.

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hendrix
I'm white, she's Indian (as in Gandhi, not native american).

She'd be pretty screwed if her family found out.

Feel bad for you man
Glad my Indian girlfriends parents are accepting and apparently like me, although I never get invited to dinner or anything(maybe when we get married?), it's better than being in your situation.

gilwood

Reaction score
Originally Posted by hendrix
I'm white, she's Indian (as in Gandhi, not native american). She'd be pretty screwed if her family found out.

I dated two beautiful indian women that went on to be arranged married. Scratch that, make it three. Two from college days, one from a few years ago.

onix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gilwood
I dated two beautiful indian women that went on to be arranged married. Scratch that, make it three. Two from college days, one from a few years ago.

I know several girls like this. They're in a real relationship (can last quite long too), then, bam, the girls broke up with the boys, several months later, the girls got married to allegedly arranged one. And they're all in the US.
eh.gif

Augusto86

Sean Penn's Mexican love child
Reaction score
Haha, my Indian(ok, Bangladeshi) girl met the guy her parents had 'picked' and told him and them to **** off. We're still together, and now I go over to their house for dinner quite frequently, although I still can't come along to any of their "society" events.

Took a while though, although the ducking behind fences and running out the back door stuff was fun while it lasted....there's something about dating a girl you're not supposed to that adds a little bit of adventure.

Svenn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^I find it noteworthy that most of these stories involve white men initiating interracial relationships only to be discriminated against by the girl's parents... yet whites are always accused of being the racist ones (not that we weren't in the past). Seems like there's more racism actually going on between non-whites than by whites anymore. I have a bro who's been with a taiwanese-american girl many years- they're both doctors, her parents are US citizens (born or living in the US for decades), yet they refuse to meet him
eh.gif
. I mean for a minimum amount of respect for the country in which you live and gave you the opportunity to prosper, u should at least meet your daughter's american boyfriend. Sometimes I wonder if taiwan and the US were to go to war, which side so-called 'citizens' like that would actually choose....

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
^I find it noteworthy that most of these stories involve white men initiating interracial relationships only to be discriminated against by the girl's parents... yet whites are always accused of being the racist ones (not that we weren't in the past). Seems like there's more racism actually going on between non-whites than by whites anymore. I have a bro who's been with a taiwanese-american girl many years- they're both doctors, her parents are US citizens (born or living in the US for decades), yet they refuse to meet him
eh.gif
. I mean for a minimum amount of respect for the country in which you live and gave you the opportunity to prosper, u should at least meet your daughter's american boyfriend. Sometimes I wonder if taiwan and the US were to go to war, which side so-called 'citizens' like that would actually choose....

14, my White Brother, 14.

onix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
eh.gif

Asians are more racial discriminating than other races. But it's not because of the skin color, it's because of the culture they have been living with for thousands of years.

mkarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
eh.gif
. I mean for a minimum amount of respect for the country in which you live and gave you the opportunity to prosper, u should at least meet your daughter's american boyfriend.

I have to agree on this. I have seen many non-whites openly discriminate against whites, but boy, the moment they themselves are even remotely discrminated against by whites, watch out!!!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads