• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods

Rogue Territory

Reaction score
Stanton - There has been a lot of interest in this fit. I only have one sample pair. I made this one before I had my custom hardware so I used a unbranded antique brass as a placeholder. The waist measures out at 33" again keep in mind that these meant to be worn on the hips.

2v2ikvp.jpg

23vj62t.jpg

21on2b9.jpg

2m5ffas.jpg

Sk - The Sk is the skinniest fit. I wanted to see what black trim and thread would look like on the Cone 14oz. I think it gives the denim a completely different look. I'd keep these for myself, but I have too many jeans that I'm working on right now.

2mg32mf.jpg

124c9sl.jpg

1qsqcy.jpg

2ev88zp.jpg

***All fits are more or less the same as those depicted on my website.

non boring

Reaction score
what do the prices at fully customized pair of denim start out at? i may have to pick up the Standard model.

is the price $220 at American Rag?

EDIT: are there Standard fits available right now at American Rag? The soonest I can stop by is this Saturday or Sunday and I'd love to pick up a pair if I could.

Rogue Territory

Reaction score
Custom starts out at $395 for raw 5 pocket jeans any denim in my inventory.

All my readymade 5 pocket jeans are $220 at AmRag and they are available.

Stop by Saturday if you can, I take Sundays off.

Look forward to meeting you.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Swung by AmRag today to check out the line and hang out with the RT crew. If Karl had a mini fridge stocked with beer I might have had to reserve his corner for my bachelor party. Seriously, I had a good time chewing the fat. Going over these photos it wouldn't be hard to see how this line could do really well on the forum. Some of the pieces, like the overdyed workshirt which I really enjoyed, make for a great alternative for the workwear crowd that's looking for something more niche. As far as the denim goes, it's sourced from either Cone or the Japan bigshots like Kiahara, Kurabo, etc. Selvage flys, selvage coin pocket, pen pocket inside the rear backpocket, inside pocket bag transfer by hand, etc. Unfortunately, I didn't get a shot of the pocket bag lining but it was definitely cool.
img1611yd.jpg
img1613h.jpg
img1617.jpg
img1618l.jpg
img1622.jpg
img1625.jpg
img1628t.jpg
img1630g.jpg
img1632.jpg
img1634.jpg
img1637.jpg
img1641.jpg
img1643o.jpg

nonissue

Reaction score
Products look absolutely amazing, and you get a **** ton of respect for having a well done, easy to navigate website. I think it will help exponentially with getting exposure for the brand.

Just a question about fits - there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of difference between the Stanton and the Standard Issue -- is it just slightly more taper from the knee down?

Rogue Territory

Reaction score
Originally Posted by nonissue
Products look absolutely amazing, and you get a **** ton of respect for having a well done, easy to navigate website. I think it will help exponentially with getting exposure for the brand.

Just a question about fits - there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of difference between the Stanton and the Standard Issue -- is it just slightly more taper from the knee down?

Thanks dude, the website definitely took a minute to setup.

Standard Issue vs Stanton - the standard issue has a higher front and back rise. the thigh is a bit bigger and the leg opening is a little bit smaller. There are also aesthetic differences. the back yoke has a more extreme angle to it and is larger. the back pockets are also lower and the belt loops are wider.

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I purchased the work trouser sample from Karl. When I receive them I will post some thoughts and some pics.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by oboy_oboy
I purchased the work trouser sample from Karl. When I receive them I will post some thoughts and some pics.
Ha... You're the dude, huh? He mentioned you yesterday when he showed them to me.

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yep. Hopefully he had good things to say. Thanks for the pics. they look great, and certainly make me want to visit the next time I'm in LA, which could be a long time off....

father's room

Reaction score
I've tried on work trouser at Craft store and they are pretty slim for work pants. The color of pants is very intense and looks pretty good (not with 37 inches inseam!). Instead I got the Standard in 31 and I haven't had a time to wear it yet.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics