• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods

CityHunter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by oboy_oboy
I purchased the work trouser sample from Karl. When I receive them I will post some thoughts and some pics.

Originally Posted by whodini
Ha... You're the dude, huh? He mentioned you yesterday when he showed them to me.

haha, I attempted to get them too. I called as soon as I found out, but alas I was too late. I thought for sure whodini picked them up, as he mentioned he was going to go. Well played oboy, well played.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CityHunter
haha, I attempted to get them too. I called as soon as I found out, but alas I was too late. I thought for sure whodini picked them up, as he mentioned he was going to go. Well played oboy, well played.
Don't think the wheels weren't turning to tell Karl how unforunate it would be if he were misplace that sample... I believe there will be more of that fabric for the next production, good news for us all.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Check your AA miles balance, dumbass.

I already did, doofus and not only can I get a free pass going there next year, I have even some miles left to go here this Christmas and feel miserable about the sun and heat.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
here you go
smb-pacquiao-morales-behind-the-scene.jpg
and you're more than welcome to fly out here too!

who8mahrice

Reaction score
I still really want to purchase a double indigo work shirt...But I need to save my funds for a substantial winter coat...So maybe in a few weeks if these last that long...

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CityHunter

Cheers! I wrote an email explaining why I was the worthy recipient, and I did put some effort into it. If for some reason they don't fit I'll let you know!

nonissue

Reaction score
Originally Posted by oboy_oboy
Cheers! I wrote an email explaining why I was the worthy recipient, and I did put some effort into it. If for some reason they don't fit I'll let you know!

let me know first!

Lance

Reaction score
Has anyone ordered and received the double indigo work shirt and if so, how do you like it and how is the fit? Specifically, how is the sleeve length? Thanks

Rogue Territory

Reaction score
I wanted to offer a simpler unbranded version of the Stanton (slim straight).

These are going to retail for $160-180 depending on where you're buying them.

Details-

Denim: 13oz Redline Cone Selvage form North Carolina
Fit: Slim Straight
Hardware: 4 nickel branded rivets and 1 black branded rivet
Branded button on waistband
Selvage on fly and coin pocket
Hidden bartacks on back pockets

i5d9y1.jpg

21kyn8y.jpg

2cr8twl.jpg

2zf3o6d.jpg

4gt0mr.jpg

152zzh2.jpg

The fit is running true to size and the denim doesn't stretch much at all, I'd say about .5" but it does shink up to an inch in the waist and length.

Instores the beginning of January!!!

Rogue Territory

Reaction score
ROGUE TERRITORY TOTE BAGS! CANVAS: US 10oz NATURAL UNDYED CANVAS STRAPS: RAW 14oz KAIHARA INDIGO DENIM INNER POCKET: 13oz CONE SELVAGE LEFT OVER FROM RGT PRODUCTION. SILK SCREENED BY ME...EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT (SILK SCREENING ON CANVAS IS HARDER THAN YOU'D THINK)
k3m1lk.jpg
2z8zw5l.jpg
qxo0v7.jpg
3515ooz.jpg
28sot49.jpg

JGP.

Reaction score
Tote bags look great, will those be available for purchase or just shipped with clothing orders?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads