Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by mpcec, Oct 26, 2009.

Tags:
  1. oboy_oboy

oboy_oboy Senior member

I received the Work Trouser sample, and it's pretty awesome. Really nice overdye on the denim, great fit and awesome attention to details. I'll for sure post some fit pics soon--been busy since the birth of my son earlier this month![​IMG]

2. Rogue Territory

Rogue Territory Senior member

I received the Work Trouser sample, and it's pretty awesome. Really nice overdye on the denim, great fit and awesome attention to details. I'll for sure post some fit pics soon--been busy since the birth of my son earlier this month![​IMG]

Looking forward to those pics Otis!!! Happy Holidays and have fun celebrating the little ones first Christmas (if you celebrate it that is)!

3. Klemins

Klemins Senior member

I received a Gray Chambray from Karl the other week and just wanted to say how great this thing is. The construction is superb, with absolutely no flaws and super tough. The fabric is definitely nice and a bit heavier than I expected, which is a good thing. Lastly, the fit is fantastic. I was worried it would be a bit too loose in the body but I think the weight of the shirt slims it down slightly. I really like the button down collar as well, which is not always apparent with work shirt designs. I'm sure it will only get better as it breaks in and I look forward to it. I can't recommend Karl and Rogue Territory enough!!

4. Rogue Territory

I received a Gray Chambray from Karl the other week and just wanted to say how great this thing is. The construction is superb, with absolutely no flaws and super tough. The fabric is definitely nice and a bit heavier than I expected, which is a good thing. Lastly, the fit is fantastic. I was worried it would be a bit too loose in the body but I think the weight of the shirt slims it down slightly. I really like the button down collar as well, which is not always apparent with work shirt designs. I'm sure it will only get better as it breaks in and I look forward to it. I can't recommend Karl and Rogue Territory enough!!

Awesome I'm so glad you like the shirt!!! thanks for all the kind words and support! I've been wearing mine for awhile now I must say it only gets better with age.

Keep us all updated on your progress!

5. Rogue Territory

NEW RGT MODEL AVAILABLE AT SAN FRANCISCO AND LOS ANGELES AMERICAN RAG LOCATIONS!!!

They retail for $160.00

Details-

Denim: 13oz Redline Cone Selvage form North Carolina
    Fit: Slim Straight
    Hardware: 4 nickel branded rivets and 1 black branded rivet
    Branded button on waistband
    Selvage on fly and coin pocket
    Hidden bartacks on back pockets

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The fit is running true to size and the denim doesn't stretch much at all, I'd say about .5" but it does shink up to an inch in the waist and length.

6. edubs01

edubs01 Senior member

What is the difference between these and your past offerings?

7. Arizor

Arizor Senior member

Just received my DBL workpants and workshirt! Huzzah! Was hoping for one of those lovely leaf wallets in one of the pockets but no such luck [​IMG]. The workshirt is too long on the arms at the moment, I'm going to give it a hot wash and tumble dry to shrink it a bit, unless anyone has other advice? Anyway, the workpants fit great (I think?) right out of the bag, so here are some pics. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. phoenixrecon

phoenixrecon Senior member

shirt looks fine to me

9. ahjota

ahjota Senior member

shirt looks fine to me

Of course it does, he rolled up the sleeves.

That said, the shirt does look good, and the trousers even better.

10. Klemins

Klemins Senior member

Those pants look great.

11. Arizor

Arizor Senior member

12. JRyder

JRyder Senior member

drafted into the oregon woods, an indentured serva
    Awesome I'm so glad you like the shirt!!! thanks for all the kind words and support! I've been wearing mine for awhile now I must say it only gets better with age.

Keep us all updated on your progress!

PM sent Karl.

13. edubs01

edubs01 Senior member

Just got in touch with Karl. Going to purchase the Gray Chambray workshirt

14. Arizor

Arizor Senior member

Well, as the sleeves were slightly too long I threw my DBL workshirt in the wash and tumble dry, came out a few hours ago. Loving the fit now, apologies for poor pics, cannot get any good natural light in England today! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]