• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts...

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Nice. What size are those?

obnavox3

Reaction score
Are you walking around in some place hot like LA though? It's cool where I live now. I would assume they're not going to bleed as much if you're not perspriring as much, walking around a city in the middle of the day.

I am interested in getting the SL-100x jeans, I have some Nudie's Average Joes in 30x32 where the actual waist is 31, I should've bought a 29 in those. I am thinking I'll get the 29 in the SL-100x's and the actual waist is 30.5 I doubt I could fit into the 28 in the SL-100X's since 29.5 is an entire inch an half from a 31 actual waist in my Nudie's.

These 3Sixteen jeans stetch and inch or so after wearing for a while right?

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That's the word on the streets, yo.

kixslf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
some update teasers... Lots of wear, lots of washes..
2hdy5uf.jpg
20fc552.jpg

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Nice. I was put off by the look of the cut originally, until I realized the model on SE was probably a lot smaller than me. Now that I've seen fit pics with something closer to my size, I know these would be preferable to the SL, which actually look too baggy in my size.

wagthesam

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does 3sixteen have hoodies this season? Does anyone have any experience with the current hoodies and cardigans on 3sixteen's website?

The Day Man

Reaction score
Just got the Self Edge version of the dual strand bracelet from my wife. This thing is pretty nice and fits perfectly (small). I am looking forward to breaking it in. Also, while I didn't deal with them at all my wife said whoever helped her at 3Sixteen was beyond friendly and helpful. She didn't realize that 3Sixteen didn't sell the small size directly so they went ahead and placed an order for her directly from Self Edge.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My lone beef with the bracelet is it can come done pretty easily. I put some gloves on this afternoon and then took them off in the car. I then realized that putting the gloves on had pushed the bracelet up my wrist a bit and undone the fasten.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wagthesam
Does 3sixteen have hoodies this season? Does anyone have any experience with the current hoodies and cardigans on 3sixteen's website?

I bought an olive 3sixteen hoodie off ........... a few days ago. Should be here any day now. I don't know of any other retailers.

splattered

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tagutcow
I bought an olive 3sixteen hoodie off ........... a few days ago. Should be here any day now. I don't know of any other retailers.

I bought the olive and the black off jack... did you get your normal size or go a size up?

I got my normal size, it definitely fits slim but it looks great that way... heavy too and warm as hell. Twice as thick as the hoodie i'm wearing at the moment. Prob one of my favorite purchases as of late.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by splattered
I bought the olive and the black off jack... did you get your normal size or go a size up?

I got my normal size, it definitely fits slim but it looks great that way... heavy too and warm as hell. Twice as thick as the hoodie i'm wearing at the moment. Prob one of my favorite purchases as of late.

Yeah, I went TTS. I figured ........... said that because they thought most of their customer base would want a more hypebeasty fit. Sizing up on a hoodie with a banded hemline like that would create the "beer belly" effect that I hate.

The in4mation hoodies from the same sale looked interesting, but I didn't like how long they looked.

splattered

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tagutcow
Yeah, I went TTS. I figured ........... said that because they thought most of their customer base would want a more hypebeasty fit. Sizing up on a hoodie with a banded hemline like that would create the "beer belly" effect that I hate.

The in4mation hoodies from the same sale looked interesting, but I didn't like how long they looked.

I picked up the black side-zip in4mation hoodie and its long as hell and just a tiny bit baggy in my TTS... gonna return it. I'm totally happy with the two 3sixteen hoodies i got, i don't think i need anymore for now.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads