• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts...

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
kiya, any chance of 3sixteen doing a messenger bag similar to the tote? My bag is falling apart.

phildo

Reaction score
In ~ 2 months From this (the tan one):
3sixteen_double_tan_black_01_web-772175-713423.jpg
To this:
IMG_1002.jpg
IMG_1003.jpg

chronic

Reaction score
Originally Posted by phildo
In ~ 2 months

From this (the tan one):
3sixteen_double_tan_black_01_web-772175-713423.jpg

To this:
IMG_1002.jpg

IMG_1003.jpg

Sweet...I'm about a month into mine. What accelerates the process...sweat? sun?

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That evo pic almost makes me regret going with the black. I knew the black variation wouldn't show the aging process as well, but wow. I've been wearing mine for a month and there's only slight signs of wear, even though I'm trying not to baby it. I think I've even developed a bit of OCD since I often find myself bending the bracelet with the other hand as I wear it.

JL77

Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronic
Sweet...I'm about a month into mine. What accelerates the process...sweat? sun?

Leaving the bracelet out in the sun will definitely darken the leather, as will the natural oils from your hands. If you want to accelerate the process (while protecting the leather) you can buy some mink oil or Obenauf's LP and just follow the labeled instructions. No matter what, the leather will darken with age and wear, but different treatments will tint the leather's color slightly.

garmis

Reaction score
So I'm definitely considering picking up a pair of SL-200X and I was wondering if anybody has experience with the stretching factor? Should I buy true-to-size or maybe one down? Really not sure on this brand, love what I see though.

I will also soon be selling a MIJ KMW Rocker in 32 x 32 that has not panned out for me (leg too tapered for my huge calves/thighs). Pics and thread to come. Any preliminary interest please PM me!

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also curious about what size to get the 210s in, for a similar fit to 28 APC NS or 28 Nudie AJDH. Thanks

ajchen

Reaction score
garmis - the SL-200x will yield up to an inch of stretch in the waist, so it's best to buy the jeans tight in the waist initially so that they'll stretch out comfortably. They are slightly vanity sized so make sure you size down a size from your true waist measurement.

big punisher - the leg on the ST-210 is a lot slimmer than what you'd be used to on a APC NS; if you're looking for something more like that fit, you should look at the SL series. If you're a 28 in APC's I would suggest going with a size 29 or 30 in our jeans depending on how slim you'd like the fit to be. http://www.selfedge.com has very detailed measurements on both our SL and ST series.

Arms_Akimbo

Reaction score
Where should we be looking to cop FW09 pieces? I keep checking the webstore but I see nothing. The Myspace says the shipments have been sent...

breakz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arms_Akimbo
Where should we be looking to cop FW09 pieces? I keep checking the webstore but I see nothing. The Myspace says the shipments have been sent...

I asked kiya last week, he'll be carrying the entire 3sixteen FW line. I think he said the "next few weeks."

laughter95

Reaction score
i would also like to post a quick endorsement on the double-wrap bracelet. i got it from SE, and out of the bag it was a little tight but after a couple days it loosened out to the perfect length. the patina is developing slowly and naturally. i really enjoy having it because everyday it looks a little different.

52 bucks is a lot for a piece of leather. but a simple, untanned leather bracelet like this was difficult to find.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads