• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I'm scared to click dude's blog.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ovidiu
Dude, you need to raise your standards with women
smile.gif

You and your stripped shirts are the faggiest thing I've seen all day. Fair skin has been held in high regard by a variety of cultures and individuals and your dumb arse is not going to change that.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
I'm scared to click dude's blog.

I'm not sure if it's a parody or some poor douche affected by all this Pickupartist sectarian beliefs but it's def a sad case. We've got another negger in our ranks, polluting our lifeblood.

Oxnard

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
. Fair skin has been held in high regard by a variety of cultures and individuals and your dumb arse is not going to change that.
Couldn't agree with this more, the best fair skin in my mind is much more attractive than tanned skin. I am amazed at how many guys think that super-tanned skin is always the sexiest thing for a girl.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Razele
I want Julius engineer boots
inlove.gif

I am thinking that for my work / professional stuff I will be using alot of Jil for my knitwear.

Temple of Jawnz leather project is looking good too, hoping I like the finished cut so I can get a cafe style minus all the zippers on the chest.

Julius engineer boots will come and go, Temple of Jawnz is (at least trying to be)(close to) forever. I've had both and I know which styling pitfalls I want to avoid, so even if the TOJ doesn't get worn hard, it can be worn for a long time, which I think reveals a value in clothing that is harder to find.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
and I agree, pale skinned ladies FTW...

spreadcollar

Reaction score
RH is great. need to hit it up next time i'm in LA. how is the dries buy this season?

Originally Posted by jet
That was back then too when they were supposed to be really good. SW has decreased the size of their buys (they were never big to begin with) and Ryan has gotten more conservative as well so not many crazy pieces anymore.

I have to say ron herman is my favorite store you really must check it out if you haven't but they've scaled back a little due to the climate. At their peak they had veronique branquinho, margiela, lanvin, junya, comme, ann d., victor & rolf, dries, among others. In the late 90s they were one of the first to carry ccp as well and all the celebs used to come in and clean up. It was a couple years ago though that rh and sw were the best along with this other boutique I used to shop at that no longer do mens. Now I try to shop out of state to save the ridiculous 9.75% tax we get charged.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I will tell you this week once I do some rounds.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
i really want to copy/steal Mr Pecknold's style...

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

stylo 9000

Reaction score
Originally Posted by XenoX101
You mean, raise your superficial blanket standards of beauty that give you a false sense of empowerment over the female race?
biggrin.gif

LMAO @ "the female race"

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
TOJ is dope.

While I want Julius stuff I know from what experienced members here have said that it is just too volatile in terms of direction and will change at a moments notice.

While the whole image seems marsupialed to me, there are individual pieces that I like, that woul fit my aesthetic.

stylo 9000

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Razele
TOJ is dope. While I want Julius stuff I know from what experienced members here have said that it is just too volatile in terms of direction and will change at a moments notice. While the whole image seems marsupialed to me, there are individual pieces that I like, that woul fit my aesthetic.
Here's a pic of julius stuff being worn in a not-so-obvious way. A little more obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads