• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Is the Thom Browne stuff on GG today a good example of his style?

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CharlesAlexander
I actually really that outfit Mr. Moo. The difference between that and the Thom Browne one is that your shorts are of normal length. You don't look like your walking around in your underwear.

Thanks.
smile.gif

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CharlesAlexander
I actually really ______ that outfit Mr. Moo. The difference between that and the Thom Browne one is that your shorts are of normal length. You don't look like your walking around in your underwear.

Charles - is this a fill in the blank here? I have my own verb, and I sense it is different than the one you intended to use.

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by teddieriley
Charles - is this a fill in the blank here? I have my own verb, and I sense it is different than the one you intended to use.

Teddie, do you have a hard-on for me as well? How many comments are you going to make about me/what I wear? One for every love poem you've written me on fine parchment?

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
Teddie, do you have a hard-on for me as well? How many comments are you going to make about me/what I wear? One for every love poem you've written me on fine parchment?

Found just the shirt you need for the next WAYWT appearance:

the_tough_guy_tee_tshirt-p235926483805398278qmae_400.jpg

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Whoa tiger. You are quite sensitive for some guy willing to plaster pics of his daily wear on WAYWT.

Feel free to correct me, and you probably should, but the only I comments I can recall is with respect to today - you posting a joke thread about those shoes, and maybe today's comments about your shorts pic, which wasn't really direct, but I will say I think it was a huge miss. You would have done better with no socks and different shoes if you felt compelled to wear shorts. FWIW, I never joined in the whole borelli sportcoat bashing a few weeks ago or whenever it was.

I may have made off the cuff remarks in connection with any of your other posts, but quite frankly, that's what happens in an open forum. I'm not one to join a circle jerk, if that's what you need - reaffirmation of what you wear or say. It's unfortunate if you think every one is out to get you. I'm not, and nothing personal. Dont' let your feelings get hurt. And I don't know how many more comments I am going to make about you. Depends if there is anything else I want to say.

And I certainly don't think I'm tough. I got a bad lower back for crying out loud.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
this thread ******* sucks.

the skirt dress is no uglier than a lot of horrendous **** RLPL puts out each season

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Whoa tiger. You are quite sensitive for some guy willing to plaster pics of his daily wear on WAYWT.

Feel free to correct me, and you probably should, but the only I comments I can recall is with respect to today - you posting a joke thread about those shoes, and maybe today's comments about your shorts pic, which wasn't really direct, but I will say I think it was a huge miss. You would have done better with no socks and different shoes if you felt compelled to wear shorts. FWIW, I never joined in the whole borelli sportcoat bashing a few weeks ago or whenever it was.

I may have made off the cuff remarks in connection with any of your other posts, but quite frankly, that's what happens in an open forum. I'm not one to join a circle jerk, if that's what you need - reaffirmation of what you wear or say. It's unfortunate if you think every one is out to get you. I'm not, and nothing personal. Dont' let your feelings get hurt. And I don't know how many more comments I am going to make about you. Depends if there is anything else I want to say.

Why is the shoe thread a joke thread? Because the shoes aren't for everyone? Explain, please.

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why is the shoe thread a joke thread? Because the shoes aren't for everyone? Explain, please.

You described them as terribly ugly, you made it clear you were charging an amount that would allow you to recoupe what you paid, even though you wore them 3 times, then you change the price from $100 to $125. Are you really trying to sell the shoes? From my perspective, it was done more tongue in cheek, which is fine, but with the recent discussion/issue of people bumping people's sales threads witt multiple listings, I dont' think you did any favors to the forum with that thread.

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
You described them as terribly ugly, you made it clear you were charging an amount that would allow you to recoupe what you paid, even though you wore them 3 times, then you change the price from $100 to $125. Are you really trying to sell the shoes? From my perspective, it was done more tongue in cheek, which is fine, but with the recent discussion/issue of people bumping people's sales threads witt multiple listings, I dont' think you did any favors to the forum with that thread.

It was, of course, tongue-in-cheek.

I am not sure what the connection is between my for sale thread and multiple listings. People bump other peoples' threads for many, many reasons - one of them could be their dislike of the item. What is wrong or unfair about that?

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It was, of course, tongue-in-cheek.

I am not sure what the connection is between my for sale thread and multiple listings. People bump other peoples' threads for many, many reasons - one of them could be their dislike of the item. What is wrong or unfair about that?

I was referring to "bump" as in you started a thread that pushed every one else's down and the fact as a "joke" everyone chimes in, keeping it at the top while real sales threads remain below yours.

It's not really here nor there. My point is, sometimes you'll get positive comments or heat from people. That's the way it goes. It just seems you are particulary sensitive when it isn't all positive.

mr monty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by emmanuel
Wow, pee wee was so ahead of his time. He looks kind of good! If only he had sleeve cuff showing!

Thom Browne even copied the white shoes
sneaky2.gif

2007_09_fashionweekday3shot-1.jpg

pcPWH.jpg

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
I just bought the skirt:
med.jpg
and boots
med.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads