• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jump the Gun UK, great webstore for SUSS

Johnny Amiga

Reaction score
Bought a JtG suit two weeks ago, received it last week (from England to Finland in less than a week, nice!). It's quite nice and after some alterations it should be great. Love the cut and it seems to be pretty nice quality too (however, I'm no expert when it comes to suits).

Great store, can't wait to see it in person.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone have anything to say about the Harringtons they sell?

Any good?

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
JtG suits are really nice, the fit OTR is really spot on for a fitted suit

I'd recommend their harringtons too. It's what a 'working class' G9 should be without the "pedigree and price" of going Baracuta. Fit is pretty much like most other G9s...IME best sized down 1 from what you think your "normal size" is. And like most G9s arent suited for those who are tall and have really long arms.

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@GetSmart Did you ever pick up the brown/khaki microcheck trousers from them? I loved htem when I saw them at the store, but alas no sizes.
47059943.jpg
Adam sent these swatches to me, next trousers coming out from them. I tried on a 34s suit at the store. I remember not falling in love, I think because it was a 3-button.

Warren G.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Biscotti
I just received my L/S BD, and the fit is so ******* great. I wear a small in BoO, and the 15 fits perfect. My only compliant is the sleeves are a little fuller than I prefer.

How's the quality on the shirt? Jw, I'm thinking about pickup the Navy gringham ls/bd.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kelvinsense
Did you ever pick up the brown/khaki microcheck trousers from them? I loved htem when I saw them at the store, but alas no sizes.

Yea I got the brown check trousers. I really like the dogtooth, I'll defo pick those up. The other swatch not as fond of. I wear mostly checked shirts so checked trousers dont really work too well

Biscotti

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Warren G.
How's the quality on the shirt? Jw, I'm thinking about pickup the Navy gringham ls/bd.

It is excellent quality; I have no complaints.

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Warren G.
The ginghams feel a lot better than the solids. Even though it's still a poly/cotton mix it's pretty nice.

Warren G.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Alright cool..thanks. Should I get a 15.5 or 16? Shoulder 18", 15.5 neck, 38" chest.

JustinW

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So I finally pulled the trigger (pun intended) on some JtG goodies .... they are helpful lads with my sizing questions, shipping costs were quit reasonable and the shipping notice arrived soon after I placed my order.

I'm getting a couple of shirts and a harrington. Already half-regretting not ordering a new M112 from them as well.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
and for those who are scared of the gingham shirts being described as "cotton/poly blend", it's actually a nice blend fabric, much better than what I've normally seen on cotton/poly (aka Ben Sherman) and it feels lightweight and not poly at all. Best thing is it doesnt need ironing after a wash. It's not luxe material but more than adequate for a daily casual shirt.

Fury

Reaction score
Planning on buying a Harrington jacket soon, what is the sizing like on them?

I tried on a size small ben sherman harrington the other day and it seemed like a good fit, would anyone happen to know how the jtg harrington sizing is compared to them?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads