• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Where's Vox!!!

Philip1978

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
rimshot.gif

But this is now sort of spooky... I'm married to a Russian girl with almost the same name.

wow.gif

Is she in florida, lol.

Kaplan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by iammatt
While I understand the dislike of rose wine in general, I happen to not agree and think there are fine roses, I firmly believe that rose Champagne is the apotheosis of the grape, and far superior, at its best, to white.
Fact: RosÃ
00a9.png
bubbly FTW.

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
While I understand the dislike of rose wine in general, I happen to not agree and think there are fine roses, I firmly believe that rose Champagne is the apotheosis of the grape, and far superior, at its best, to white.

Are you sure you weren't just wearing your pink sunglasses when you decided this, and were actually being served white champagne?
tounge.gif

Seriously though, my opinion is that there are some very nice rose wines out there and there are even some wonderful pink champagnes (I was lucky enough to taste some Grande Annee & some La Grande Dame pink champagne a while back; can't remember the years though), but overall, I still prefer white - it's a purer expression that I find suits the fizz more.

Mind you, I certainly wouldn't say no to a glass of either the pink bolly or the widow, if anyone's feeling generous!
laugh.gif

aKula

Reaction score
Originally Posted by thinman
On safari in Africa, getting action shots for his Esquire entry?

After reading this forum for a couple of months, I can seriously imagine vox shooting a giraffe or something.

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mafoofan
Translation: "Yes, that's right, my life is infinitely better than all of yours combined."

Originally Posted by teddieriley
I want to live Vox's life. How do I go about doing that? Thxbai.

Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
Harvard -> Business venture -> Bespoke clothing -> minions -> Miami with hot hos.

Don't forget that Ed is either here at the same hotel or nearby at a similar one. So, another route is apparently Roda hankies on the B&S subforum.

Originally Posted by randallr
Hey Vox, just remember that you are old and none of those women want you.

You obviously have no understanding of the female clientele at a hotel like this.

Originally Posted by eg1
RosÃ
00a9.png
? Granta?

Never mind the swimming lessons, your boy is going to need to learn how to fight for when his buddies see how Pops spends his leisure time ...
laugh.gif

Don't forget the shaved legs, and worst of all, that Dad posts on StyleForvm.

Originally Posted by randallr
BTW, Vox. How did your wife do in the marathon?

Great. She set a PR at 3:39.

C'mon. Rose champagne is great, as for the rest
sleep.gif

With sufficient quantity of the former, the latter becomes unimportant.

Originally Posted by aKula
After reading this forum for a couple of months, I can seriously imagine vox shooting a giraffe or something.

There are safari pics in background of most of my WAYWRN shots. However, instead of shooting a girafe, I prefer to wrestle it to the ground mano a mano.

- B

Mr. Pharmacist

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kaplan
^ Or, Mano a Giraffo.

Pretty sure Mano a Mano is actually hand to hand, so perhaps Mano a Hoofo would be more appropriate.

LaoHu

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr. Pharmacist
Pretty sure Mano a Mano is actually hand to hand, so perhaps Mano a Hoofo would be more appropriate.

Perhaps mano a zoccolo would be more Italian.

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
The classic sleeper hold from pro wrestling is all that you need to know for supremacy when throwing down with a giraffe.

- B

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria
The classic sleeper hold from pro wrestling is all that you need to know for supremacy when throwing down with a giraffe.
A gay giraffe?

Zegnamtl

Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria
.......lots of women in bikinis (some just the bottoms).......

- B

Pictures....or it never happened!
tounge.gif

Enjoy the sun, sand and the...... scenery!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 103 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads