Where's Vox!!!

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by GuidoWongolini, Apr 24, 2009.

1. Bhowie

Bhowie Senior member

I'm in South Beach, low 80s, perfectly clear day, ensconced at the pool in what the hotel calls a "den," basically a four poster king bed. They throw in a couple bottles of champagne with reserving these things, and I began drinking the rose a little bit before 10AM. About done with the second bottle. Eurotrash dance music in the air, lots of women in bikinis (some just the bottoms), Im pretending to read Granta, and I have only the slightest energy to confirm with you internerds that I yet live.

And what are you dudettes doing?

- B

Please cross post this to the weather thread

kthnxbai,
    Dhavid

2. voxsartoria

voxsartoria Goon member

I'm actually in South Beach also. Maybe at the same hotel.

If so, my instructions to the management went unneeded.

Best thing today was that my son swam fir the first time.

- B

3. mafoofan

mafoofan THE FOO Dubiously Honored

I'm in South Beach, low 80s, perfectly clear day, ensconced at the pool in what the hotel calls a "den," basically a four poster king bed. They throw in a couple bottles of champagne with reserving these things, and I began drinking the rose a little bit before 10AM. About done with the second bottle. Eurotrash dance music in the air, lots of women in bikinis, Im pretending to read Granta, and I have only the slightest energy to confirm with you internerds that I yet live.

Translation: "Yes, that's right, my life is infinitely better than all of yours combined."

As for updates, hmm . . .

Well, RJman and me had a lovers' spat, but then he admitted that he's jealous of my sofa and that Charvet is second-rate compared to Matuozzo, so we kissed and made up. Gdl has a thing for black men and expresses his repressed urges by obsessively closing the gap between his watch cases and strap ends with curved-end straps. Elgreco and Mr. Moo have the same Borrelli jacket. Cordovan is better than calfskin and burgandy is a more versatile shoe color than brown. A lot of you guys are old, but don't look old (PG is turning 40). RJman had his 'final' boots made by Delos. They are grey. He can wear a fun tie to make up for them.

4. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

[​IMG] But this is now sort of spooky... I'm married to a Russian girl with almost the same name. [​IMG]
    Did they send her via Priority Mail?

5. Mr. Moo

Mr. Moo Boxercise Toughguy

Did they send her via Priority Mail?

They shipped both of us over.

6. randallr

randallr Senior member

Hey Vox, just remember that you are old and none of those women want you. I was going to say that Conne!

7. teddieriley

teddieriley Senior member

I want to live Vox's life. How do I go about doing that? Thxbai.

8. Mr. Moo

I want to live Vox's life. How do I go about doing that? Thxbai.

Harvard -> Business venture -> Bespoke clothing -> minions -> Miami with hot hos.

9. onix

onix Senior member

Translation: "Yes, that's right, my life is infinitely better than all of yours combined."

Well, RJman and me had lovers' spat, but then he admitted that he's jealous of my sofa and that Charvet is second-rate compared to Matuozzo, so we kissed and made up. Gdl has a thing for black men and expresses his repressed urges by obsessively closing the gap between his watch cases and strap ends with curved-end straps. Elgreco and Mr. Moo have the same Borrelli jacket. Cordovan is better than calfskin and burgandy is a more versatile shoe color than brown. A lot of you guys are old, but don't look old (PG is turning 40). RJman had his 'final' boots made by Delos. They are grey. He can wear a fun tie to make up for them.

It's good that you're not a reporter B-) well, I guess your current career choice makes perfect sense

10. Parker

Parker Senior member Dubiously Honored

Well, RJman and me had lovers' spat, but then he admitted that he's jealous of my sofa and that Charvet is second-rate compared to Matuozzo, so we kissed and made up. Gdl has a thing for black men and expresses his repressed urges by obsessively closing the gap between his watch cases and strap ends with curved-end straps. Elgreco and Mr. Moo have the same Borrelli jacket. Cordovan is better than calfskin and burgandy is a more versatile shoe color than brown. A lot of you guys are old, but don't look old (PG is turning 40). RJman had his 'final' boots made by Delos. They are grey. He can wear a fun tie to make up for them.

Can someone do this executive summary every week? It'd be a real time-saver.

11. RJman

RJman Posse Member Dubiously Honored

"Non, ne remerciez pas Alain Delon, car Alain Delon sait l'immense plaisir qu'il vous procure en Ã[​IMG]tant là , Alain Delon est lucide."

12. grimslade

grimslade Senior member

You guys are making Bill feel way too important.

Too late.

13. Mr. Moo

"Non, ne remerciez pas Alain Delon, car Alain Delon sait l'immense plaisir qu'il vous procure en Ã[​IMG]tant là , Alain Delon est lucide."

True, Vox does look like Delon.

14. ohm

ohm Senior member

I'm in South Beach, low 80s, perfectly clear day, ensconced at the pool in what the hotel calls a "den," basically a four poster king bed. They throw in a couple bottles of champagne with reserving these things, and I began drinking the rose a little bit before 10AM. About done with the second bottle. Eurotrash dance music in the air, lots of women in bikinis (some just the bottoms), Im pretending to read Granta, and I have only the slightest energy to confirm with you internerds that I yet live.

- B

Parading around a hotel pool in south beach, wearing nothing but bikini bottoms. [​IMG]

15. 0b5cur1ty

0b5cur1ty Senior member

Well, RJman and me had a lovers' spat, but then he admitted that he's jealous of my sofa and that Charvet is second-rate compared to Matuozzo, so we kissed and made up. Gdl has a thing for black men and expresses his repressed urges by obsessively closing the gap between his watch cases and strap ends with curved-end straps. Elgreco and Mr. Moo have the same Borrelli jacket. Cordovan is better than calfskin and burgandy is a more versatile shoe color than brown. A lot of you guys are old, but don't look old (PG is turning 40). RJman had his 'final' boots made by Delos. They are grey. He can wear a fun tie to make up for them.

You forgot to mention that Nomos has become the official sf watch brand. At which point, I would like to mention that I was first. [​IMG]