• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BoO / Gilt Fallout

knugget

Reaction score
thought you're snowboarding constant struggle?

cldpsu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Same here.... message me if the tall white in large doesn't fit.

constant struggle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by knugget
thought you're snowboarding constant struggle?
im back gotta get in and out went for 2.5 hours then it got crowded and i bounced

Klemins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by btinl
Got the overdyed l/s oxford in chocolate and earl gray.

I don't see how anyone could have gotten 2 shirts. I was on at 12 and every time i clicked, someone else had the item, even when returning again and again. I would have been lucky to get 1, let alone 2.
musicboohoo[1].gif

KaiserSose

Reaction score
I accidently got the cotton striped button down in size small (I'm a medium). If anyone accidently got a medium and wants to trade, please let me know.

Please don't pm me with money offers just yet.

haganah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That plaid trench is pretty cool. I would have gotten that.

Anyone get the reconstructed penny boat? The brown one looks cool..

btinl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Klemins
I don't see how anyone could have gotten 2 shirts. I was on at 12 and every time i clicked, someone else had the item, even when returning again and again. I would have been lucky to get 1, let alone 2.
musicboohoo[1].gif

Placed one order for earl gray. Then for the next 5 minutes, I kept clicking add to cart for the chocolate and eventually got it too.

btinl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by constant struggle
the houndstooth blazer looked like hot fiyah to me

still in stock in size 3

oaw01

Reaction score
I don't get the BoO hype. It looks like J Crew in two smaller sizes for the fit.
I read the owner was a hotshot at CAA but that's about it.

Lysol

Reaction score
I got the plum (solid) and earl gray oxfords in medium. Two colors that will get minimal wear but still nice to have floating around in my closet. Likely wouldn't have paid full price for them. The gray will make a nice alternative to the gray W+H oxford I was thinking of picking up.

Some of that stuff (yellow s/s shirt with contrast collar is the first that comes to mind) looks to be left over from the last sale.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May
Who8's 1hour window closed before gilt could update. If anyone else is buying stuff (or has bought stuff within the last 45 minutes) and willing to proxy something for me let me know. Damn Gilt and its non Canadian dealings.
I'll just put this on this page too. Keeping my item in-cart in case someone can help me out here.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads