1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

BoO / Gilt Fallout

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Davidko19, Feb 16, 2009.

1. AR_Six

AR_Six Senior member

Since clarks/chucks fit bigger than normal, sperrys fit a half size to full size larger. I'm a 10 in chucks but 10.5 in sperry though.
    I wear 11 in chucks but 12 in sperry. Chucks definitely fit bigger. Let me know if that PM went through to you in time who8marice

2. Davidko19

Davidko19 Senior member

Never bought the shoes before. The Leather and Nylon were preferred but were all out in my size. I quickly fell in love with the wool ones though. Totally unique look compared to the frat boy leathers (and thats coming from a frat boy). I size them TTS. I was just measured this weekend as a hair over 10, so I went 10.5.

Wishing they had more shirts available in my size... I had to get XXL since they run super small. Never got a BoO shirt before so if it doesnt work Ill just return it. They are generous on returns.

The ties are pretty cool too. I hardly ever wear ties but and trying to incorporate them more into my style.

3. btinl

btinl Senior member

Got the overdyed l/s oxford in chocolate and earl gray.

4. AR_Six

AR_Six Senior member

^What shirt did you pick up davidko?

5. bob_gnarly

bob_gnarly Senior member

wish i knew they had the tall sizes earlier(not like i would have got them anyway). i was only able to get the brown leather boat shoes, which im happy about. i think i got onto the BoO sale page like 5 seconds after it opened and things were already sold out [​IMG]

6. AR_Six

AR_Six Senior member

Who8's 1hour window closed before gilt could update. If anyone else is buying stuff (or has bought stuff within the last 45 minutes) and willing to proxy something for me let me know. Damn Gilt and its non Canadian dealings.

7. kinetic

kinetic Senior member

Only picked up the Nylon Boat Shoes, size 8. Was looking at a couple ties, but couldn't get them.

8. Dashaansafin

Dashaansafin Senior member

Nothing...all I wanted was a simple oxford button down in blue and white in S. Anyone got one? Chrono are you still selling yours?

9. constant struggle

constant struggle Senior member

nylon boat boots black, i really wanted some casual winter boots and now i have them!

ive wanted them since i saw the price tag at $350, but for under $100, you can't go wrong.

also i didnt even try to buy until 1 pm suckaz

10. Orange

Orange Senior member

Missed it by 10 min.  Anyone with any overdye or tall shirts in large that don't fit?  Please message me.

11. knugget

knugget Senior member

thought you're snowboarding constant struggle?

12. cldpsu

cldpsu Senior member

Same here.... message me if the tall white in large doesn't fit.

13. constant struggle

thought you're snowboarding constant struggle?
    im back gotta get in and out went for 2.5 hours then it got crowded and i bounced

14. Klemins

Klemins Senior member

Got the overdyed l/s oxford in chocolate and earl gray.

I don't see how anyone could have gotten 2 shirts. I was on at 12 and every time i clicked, someone else had the item, even when returning again and again. I would have been lucky to get 1, let alone 2. [​IMG]

15. KaiserSose

KaiserSose Senior member

I accidently got the cotton striped button down in size small (I'm a medium). If anyone accidently got a medium and wants to trade, please let me know.

Please don't pm me with money offers just yet.

16. haganah

haganah Senior member

That plaid trench is pretty cool. I would have gotten that.

Anyone get the reconstructed penny boat? The brown one looks cool..

17. btinl

btinl Senior member

I don't see how anyone could have gotten 2 shirts. I was on at 12 and every time i clicked, someone else had the item, even when returning again and again. I would have been lucky to get 1, let alone 2. [​IMG]

Placed one order for earl gray. Then for the next 5 minutes, I kept clicking add to cart for the chocolate and eventually got it too.

18. constant struggle

the houndstooth blazer looked like hot fiyah to me

19. btinl

btinl Senior member

the houndstooth blazer looked like hot fiyah to me

still in stock in size 3

20. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

anyone got the size 28 shorts they want to sell pm me