BoO / Gilt Fallout

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Davidko19, Feb 16, 2009.

1. ~Stangzorized~

~Stangzorized~ Senior member

I got on it within the first 5 seconds of it opening and it said all the baseball jackets were sold out except XL? How is that? Is that the only size they had in the beginning?

2. ~Stangzorized~

~Stangzorized~ Senior member

Oh and the only thing I grabbed was the deconstructed boat shoes for like $70 or something

3. Lysol

Lysol Senior member

I got on it within the first 5 seconds of it opening and it said all the baseball jackets were sold out except XL? How is that? Is that the only size they had in the beginning?

I would believe so. I've checked out sales from brands that aren't nearly as sought after and it will have stuff listed but "X"d out as soon as the sale begins.

4. adamha21

adamha21 Senior member

If I wasn't broke, I would have kopped that baseball jacket in a heartbeat.

5. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

^Pretty much how fast you would've had to be, too.

6. Caveat

Caveat Senior member

I resisted the urge to get yet another pair of shoes, but finally succumbed after seeing the fifth post here about them (black nylon boots.) I wish I hadn't kept logging on here today. Could have saved myself a hundy.

7. Davidko19

Davidko19 Senior member

^What shirt did you pick up davidko?

I picked up size 5, or XXL, whatever it was. Im a little unsure since I normally wear a L or XL in most stuff, but they said to size up one anyways...

Like I said, I can sell it on here or just return it. They are great about that, I dont mind the store credit.

Tomorrow is going to be bad too. RL Black Label. Ughh....[​IMG]

8. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

Haha no, I mean which one (style, colour etc). I am an XXL in most BoO shirts myself, and wear a 42 jacket.

9. Nosu3

Nosu3 Senior member

ll

Last edited: Nov 15, 2011
  10. feynmix

feynmix Senior member

I picked up the black nylon boat shoes in a 10.5 and also the grey purple/pink rep tie. Pretty excited fore the black boat shoes, impossible to find in that color.

Let me know if they don't work out.

11. bigtime

bigtime New Member

What is everyones opinion of the reconstructed penny boat shoe in black? I like them but am not really sure how they would look in person or being worn. Would they look good with jeans or soemthing else? Does anyone own them and could give an opinion?

12. cucurrucucu

cucurrucucu Active Member

I picked the bib oxford shirt in S:

[​IMG]

13. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

What is everyones opinion of the reconstructed penny boat shoe in black? I like them but am not really sure how they would look in person or being worn. Would they look good with jeans or soemthing else? Does anyone own them and could give an opinion?

Every time I saw them I wondered the same exact thing actually. I decided to pick them up because I could see use with chino's, jeans, and shorts. I liked the white sole and trim for contrast on these as well. The only thing that held me back for the longest (besides the higher prices than on Gilt) was the "Made in China" on the front, but I figured that part could wear out easily and if I wear them with pants that could potentially be covered up. I'll see when mine arrive how they look.

14. Teger

Teger Senior member

I got two shirts, the lavender stripe and the earl grey. Only thing I'm sad about missing is the XL Tall White Oxford.

15. Branstone

Branstone Well-Known Member

Snagged the short sleeve bib blue oxford in a medium. I don't currently have any short sleeve oxfords in my wardrobe, so I figured I'd give one a shot. I'm still on the bubble with the black nylon boots. [​IMG]