• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nau (Eco Friendly Activewear and Outdoor Clothing)

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Couple other things: Teger, if you're curious about the dualist jacket... and if anyone's into the cashmere-angora hoody...
The Dualist jacket is an awesome piece that is more like sweater meets jacket. It's going to be awesome in windy and colder weather. On truly cold days, you may need to layer this one with a warm baselayer. The Dualist is a about an inch longer in the back and the Bunnygoat is even and straight at the bottom hem. They are both pretty fitted but not tight. The Bunnygoat is extremely soft and warm. Here are the measurements for both (EDIT: size small == 37" chest): Dualist: Chest: 19 1/4 (one inch below armhole) Shoulder: 17 1/4 Bunnygoat Hoody: Chest: 18 1/4 (one inch below armhole) Shoulder: 17 1/2
And finally...
Originally Posted by Clyde099
Any input (in regard to fit/quality)/pics would be greatly appreciated.
worship.gif

I knew someone had posted a pic of the acoustic jacket in WAYWN last year. Just found it. The guy, wrl, said it was "stretchy and comfortable".
fit74.jpg

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
see as a fellow virginian, you know we only have cold weather like 3 months a year, so I don't think that I need another 'winter' jacket. the acousting is so tempting though...

I also assume those are for size small?

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For most of Virginia it's 3 months. I'm in the mountains. It's more like 4-5. :p

And yes, those are for size Small.

I just bought a polotariat and a scarf. Thanks, zissou.

mmm

Reaction score
Anyone know if they ship to canada? you can change the billing address to canada but not the shipping address.

dfagdfsh

Reaction score
warm.

I wore in in buffalo in about 5 degree weather withjj a tshirt underneath and was fine

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by raginberriodoom
Just looking for a quick response, does anyone know how warm their down jackets are?

I have the down shirt and find it to be much warmer than my POS North Face Nuptse jacket ever was. This is mostly due to the tapered cut of the jacket, which reduces the air space in between your body and the insulation. So, while it's not nearly as bulky as most down jackets, I'd say it's just as warm if not warmer. Plus, the snap=up collar is a great added feature for those times when I'm caught int he cold without a scarf.

raginberriodoom

Reaction score
I'm actually looking to pick up the http://www.nau.com/mens/categories/j...t-307M408.html, the blazing jacket, since it seems to be the most warm out of all the jackets (I need it for those nasty Chicago winters...) The down shirt looks nice but does not look to be as warm as the blazing jacket. Can anyone else comment on these two pieces?

Also looking at the twisted scarves, which colorway do you guys think is the best? I'm digging twilight.

dfagdfsh

Reaction score
Originally Posted by evilgeniusdan
When were you in Buffalo?

haha I didn't even see you were from buffalo! I was up during the 1st week of january for a week, visiting family. erie county area, must outside of amherst

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by raginberriodoom
I'm actually looking to pick up the http://www.nau.com/mens/categories/j...t-307M408.html, the blazing jacket, since it seems to be the most warm out of all the jackets (I need it for those nasty Chicago winters...) The down shirt looks nice but does not look to be as warm as the blazing jacket. Can anyone else comment on these two pieces?

Also looking at the twisted scarves, which colorway do you guys think is the best? I'm digging twilight.

Read the thread, foo. Teger's posted about three times on the blazing jacket, including a fit pic.

I picked up the green one. Lichen, I think? I have too much black/navy/grey in my wardrobe already.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like that scarf in twilight the most, partly because I hate wearing green.

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ I'll find out next week. They describe the fit of each piece on the page, and I've had good results in calling/emailing and asking for measurements -- which seem to match up fairly well with their sizing chart.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads