• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

slappysloopy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
filippa k coat
raf sweater
raf pants
cdg belt
mmm boots

God you look like a badass. I would love to pay you money to punch me in the face and put the cigarette out in my eye.

Originally Posted by warlok1965
LOL yeah El Cap doesn't have a ladder.

Tim Hamilton
Tim Hamilton
APC
Bottega Veneta

Would love to see more fits and less estrogen in this thread.

Which APCs are these?

Originally Posted by Phat Guido
- BRING BACK NEO.. Good fit for teh occasion
smile.gif

- +1

I don't want to weigh in a I'm not going to read all 10 pages also I've been through the SW&D interrogation last year.. But can't we all just post more pics? Does this mean I have to break my SW&D New Years resolution.. To only post SW&D pics.. FUK IT! We need more pics..

From Monday
GET THE FUK OUT OF THE WAY!!!

L1080213W.jpg

I love these glasses.

Originally Posted by BrettChaotix
MJK shawl-collar, Acne max raw, clarks desert boots (grey suede)

WAYWT_1-20-09.jpg

The bottom looks great and it's nice to see the shawl-collar MJK in action besides just on the site.

Originally Posted by wmmk
****, this thread needs pictures.

Today: got finals back, watched inauguration, called RL store about getting Rugby buttondowns tailored (~$60; at that price, I might as well just return and kop BoO on sale), working on summer internship applications.

E82G8222.jpg

Facial expression from reading past ~10 pages of WAYWT
New-ish haircut
New thrifted glasses
H&M t-shirt
Tibor Kalman x MoMA watch
You all know what my J. Press belt and New Cures look like by now.

E82G8225.jpg

Check them numbers...

As I said earlier, I love the glasses and I'm glad you are stuck buying the BoO because it's perfect for you. Hopefully you have a pair of shoes that everyone can agree on at this point because the NBs weren't cutting it before.

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
blackdarkeye- I don't like the jeans with the pullover and those shoes, silhouette looks awkward to me.

Wmmk- Watch is awesome! I remember when someone posted about that in a cheap watches thread, almost went after it, glad you did. Also, glasses look very cool.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
@ Capsule, Project, Collective

yohji

yy3.jpg

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
3212376495_4de4f27772.jpg

APC Scarf, EG Parka, Lancel Bag

3213308274_c4a63cce06.jpg

Woolrich Jacket, Stone Island Jumper, Unis Shirt

3212363211_dc9c775285.jpg

APC Scarf, Woolrich Jacket, EG Pants, Russell Mocs

3213312116_11d9b71e85.jpg

Sandro Homme Scarf and Cardi, Woolrich Jacket, EG shirt

3213127262_aa4a4794a2.jpg

Handful of Macarons from Pierre Herme.

Souper

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
No, who are you? Did you post any outfits, what do you like, in other words why do you have the opinions you have?

Generic reply: not everyone lives and interacts with the same kind of people so universal statements about which clothes are "appropriate" are marsupialed. Oh and clothes might not be art but they're the result of a design discipline, do you look at interior design or architecture and think it's just furniture or buildings?

Fuuma, it is possible to be somewhere in the middle, and my attack was on the other end of the spectrum. i have posted some everyday fits , feel free to browse my post history. I appreciate the design in clothing, furniture and architecture, but I am more likely to say that an abstract painting of just a circle is a piece of crap, that a 40 year old dude wearing a black blanket wrapped around himself 3 times with frayed edges looks like a goth wannabe, and... insert something appropriate here about furniture. So while I may appreciate a boring, yet well put together fit composed of all thom browne, I would openly criticize someone in full thom browne runway, complete with rosette sport coat and bondage leggings. I have to go to dinner, I will reply if need be later on.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GoSurface
You look like Sean Penn in Milk, except gayer.
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
Kunk, SoCal and bbq??
God i need some bbq. That wildside place was solid but i need more. Farinellis bbq was quite subpar (although free which i loovveee).
filippa k coat raf sweater raf pants cdg belt mmm boots
photo-104.jpg

This looks dope as ****. Top to bottom great. Also, cigarettes are bad for your health i hear
teacha.gif
yes, gaucho/lance/ghulk/whatever hater's post i didn't really read. I'm always right and can do no wrong. I thought everyone knew this by now?
cheers.gif

wmmk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by slappysloopy
As I said earlier, I love the glasses and I'm glad you are stuck buying the BoO because it's perfect for you. Hopefully you have a pair of shoes that everyone can agree on at this point because the NBs weren't cutting it before.
Word, thanks. Just hoping that whatever BoO surfaces on Gilt isn't too "out there," and comes up soon. Maybe I'll just post a WTB thread in the meantime.
Originally Posted by GoSurface
You look like Sean Penn in Milk, except gayer.
Originally Posted by chronoaug
laugh.gif

Awesome, thanks! Sean Penn is a good lookin' guy, IMHO. Anyhow, I'm somewhat often told I look like a gay antique dealer/librarian/filmmaker. While I certainly don't mind that, I do wonder what exactly it is that makes me look that way...

Originally Posted by xchen
That's a really cool watch.
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
Wmmk- Watch is awesome! I remember when someone posted about that in a cheap watches thread, almost went after it, glad you did. Also, glasses look very cool.
Thanks, guys. I got it as a gift, but have always really dug it. For 85 bucks, it's a nice enough watch, and the quirky design just makes it fun.

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
filippa k coat
raf sweater
raf pants
cdg belt
mmm boots

photo-104.jpg

Shoes look awesome. You look great. I missed this post because of all the verbal diarrhea in the thread.

wmmk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hossoso
FTFY and I did the same thing!
lol, wut?
filippa k coat
raf sweater
raf pants
cdg belt
mmm boots

epic fit. IIRC from the "what's your price limit for various pieces" thread, you are one of the very few SF members who manages to be truly high fashion without spending stupidly. the patina on those boots is awesome, and the weight loss you mentioned in BC looks to be coming along really nicely. oh, and it's nice to see a different facial expression than your usual one.
worship.gif

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
thanks my man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads