• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PSA: 70% Off all Clearance BB 2 days

holymadness

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I didn't even know overnight was an option.
tounge.gif
Oh well, live and learn. Hopefully they get here before Christmas or fed-ex is going to find an empty house and the boots will sit in a warehouse for 2 weeks.
bored.gif

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I ordered some stuff Friday and it still hasn't shipped.
confused.gif

x26

Reaction score
Originally Posted by grimslade
I ordered some stuff Friday and it still hasn't shipped.
confused.gif

What?? You should have "Cut Loose" and parted with the $12.50 for overnight, esp considering
no other shipping charges involved.
I ordered 10 pm and my order shipped by 9 am the next morning.
My Suede Chukkas feel so warm and stylish, so I've been wearing them all day as I lounge around my home...
smile.gif

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My experience is that BB is very, very slow to ship. I made purchases yesterday and wanted to take advantage of free shipping so I didn't select next day. However, when I have opted for next day shipping previously, it still took seemingly forever for the goods to arrive. My hope with this purchase is that it'll come before I leave for the holidays.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by x26
What?? You should have "Cut Loose" and parted with the $12.50 for overnight, esp considering
no other shipping charges involved.
I ordered 10 pm and my order shipped by 9 am the next morning.
My Suede Chukkas feel so warm and stylish, so I've been wearing them all day as I lounge around my home...
smile.gif

I've never had this good fortune with BB online purchases, even when I've paid for next day shipping.

Dewey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FWIW I ordered shoes Saturday 12/6, they shipped Monday 12/8 from NJ at 5pm, and they arrived today 12/10. Used the free shipping & shoes came FedEx.

bleachboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by x26
And I live in Nashville.

Holy cow.. me too!

And I just bought a bunch of stuff, including a couple of $100 sportcoats and a Black Fleece cashmere blazer I've been wanting for a long-ass time..

And if they don't work for me? They go to the Brooks Brothers at Green Hills Mall, where all the SA's know me by name!

(They will take ANYTHING back, BTW... INCLUDING stuff you've washed on HOT.)

bleachboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JayJay
My experience is that BB is very, very slow to ship.

Like someone just said... it's a $12.50 upgrade to overnight, even if your stuff is gonna ship in 10 separate packages. Buck up and drop a Hamilton, ya weenie! It's well worth it.

x26

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bleachboy
Holy cow.. me too!

And I just bought a bunch of stuff, including a couple of $100 sportcoats and a Black Fleece cashmere blazer I've been wanting for a long-ass time..

And if they don't work for me? They go to the Brooks Brothers at Green Hills Mall, where all the SA's know me by name!

(They will take ANYTHING back, BTW... INCLUDING stuff you've washed on HOT.)

Cool!
Good to meet you Bleachboy!
I have not been to the BB in Green Hills since they moved to the bigger space. How is it??
Is it much better selection wise??

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bleachboy
Like someone just said... it's a $12.50 upgrade to overnight, even if your stuff is gonna ship in 10 separate packages. Buck up and drop a Hamilton, ya weenie! It's well worth it.
I have in the past, but it didn't speed the shipping up by much. Maybe they've improved their process.

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
clearance section shoes are gone,well done SF.

flatsixcrazy

Reaction score
WTF!, I ordered six pairs of shoes (5 boots and 1 loafer) and a sportcoat yesterday. I got an email from BB just now telling me that my sportcoat has been shipped and didn't say anything about the shoes. I sure hope them shoes are still reserved in my name and not getting stolen by you ******* vultures. If that is the case, good job and I hope you enjoy it
smile.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads