• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Post your five favorite bands and I will mock and generalize you.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
magician's contributions to this thread cannot be overstated. i am offended he hasn't picked my choices apart.
im racked with a nasty cold but youd better believe i will bring the snark back soon!

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
David Bowie
The Pixies
Neko Case
Blur
Tears For Fears

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Make me sore the next morning:

Rage Against The Machine
Cake
Townes Van Zandt
Billy Joel
The Who

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
5 artists i've been listening to most lately Jonathan Richman Red House Painters Wilco Antony and the Johnsons Wu Tang Clan (for those happy caffeine highs)
The various mothers at the Wall-E screening didn't know whether to be more or less uncomfortable when you started hitting on them, instead of their young children as they had originally feared when a scruffy guy in his mid twenties showed up to a children's movie alone....
Originally Posted by redgrail
Top 5 artists this past week: Fleet Foxes Bon Iver MGMT J Dilla Hot Chip
You have a marsupialed neon Cassette Playa sweater in the back of your closet you bought because you saw the guy from Crystal Castles wearing it. You're far too embarrassed to try and sell it, let alone wear it on occasion. PS you might not know it yet, but you love the band Glasscandy - this is a (rare) genuine commendation.
Originally Posted by iLLmAtiCiAn
k, here's my shot Libertines Red Hot Chili Peppers' Talib Kweli John Mayer Arctic Monkeys
"like me and katie use 2 alwayz listen 2 Kings of Leon but then she made out with Brad at Kyle's party and now i like cant even listen to it ever. lol. Anyway did you finish that worksheet for Ms. Pearlstein's algebra 2nd period? Yah shes like a total *****. Hold up my moms calling I g2g"
Originally Posted by illeagle
The Roots Radiohead Kings of Leon Dirty Pretty Things The Faint
You are probably the most stereotypical Obama voter alive (white, middle class, drives a civic....)
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
David Bowie The Pixies Neko Case Blur Tears For Fears
I always wonder who the hell will pay 80 bucks for some bullshit "remastered" Depeche Mode box set. Now I know Also, you are a cat person.
Originally Posted by Bhowie
Make me sore the next morning: Rage Against The Machine Cake Townes Van Zandt Billy Joel The Who
I'm calling shenanigans on you liking Townes. Admit that you just put him down because you saw a writer's redit on an old Willy Nelson srecord and I'll spare you the mocking that any person over the age of 15 who still likes Cake so richly deserves. Protip: No one admits to actually liking Billy Joel. I happen to only know the entire lyrics of Captain Jack because of a finely-tuned sense of spite and irony.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mcpaul
MGMT Kings of Leon Vampire Weekend The White Stripes Tragically Hip
You completely ******* ruined your hearing at Lollapalooza. Which is a really good thing, because if you regularly hear the new Kings of Leon album the same way those of us with functioning aural chambers do, you would not be a happy person.
Originally Posted by dusty
hardly
Let me have fun in a thread close to my heart! You don't see me going in to the "**** pics FTW - NSFW" thread and making fun of you.

dusty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
Let me have fun in a thread close to my heart! You don't see me going in to the "**** pics FTW - NSFW" thread and making fun of you.
Unspecific gay jokes ftw I'm going to be bringing the dis until you post those waxed boot photos you promised!

jpeirpont

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My actual trimmed down list of favorites.
Monk
Stevie Wonder
Peter Tosh
Gil Scott Heron
Nas

Jenaimarr

Reaction score
My current 5 of the week in heavy rotation (I'll post again later when I'm on an indie/garage binge):

Glasvegas - Glasvegas
Oasis - Definitely, Maybe
Pulp - Different Class
Idlewild - The Remote Part
Morrissey - My Early Burglary Years

Let me give you a headstart about me to start your diatribe in the right direction:

30yr old Asian male, (unhealthily-obsessed) anglophile that read/reads too much Q and NME for guidance on musical proclivities.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Actually I hate cats, and am allergic to them. And if I wanted a remastered Depeche Mode boxed set, I'd download it...
smile.gif

The last boxed set I ever bought was Samhain. And I was in Highschool.

heyheyhey

Reaction score
Hit me:

Muse;
Feeder;
The White Stripes;
Gorillaz;
The Strokes.

Not a bad list methinks.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jpeirpont
My actual trimmed down list of favorites. Monk Stevie Wonder Peter Tosh Gil Scott Heron Nas
The fact that Souljah Boy and Crime Mob have made more money individually then all of these artists combined has brought you to tears on more then one occasion.
Originally Posted by surrender
I'll go for my top-5 in iTunes: Jay-Z Kanye West The Faint Outkast MSTRKRFT
You love talking about how sweet clubbing is, but you've only been once, and they confiscated your fake ID because you couldn't remember the zip code for it. You own a sleeveless H&M hoodie. That you've worn in public. More then once.
Originally Posted by Jenaimarr
My current 5 of the week in heavy rotation (I'll post again later when I'm on an indie/garage binge): Glasvegas - Glasvegas Oasis - Definitely, Maybe Pulp - Different Class Idlewild - The Remote Part Morrissey - My Early Burglary Years Let me give you a headstart about me to start your diatribe in the right direction: 30yr old Asian male, (unhealthily-obsessed) anglophile that read/reads too much Q and NME for guidance on musical proclivities.
Pretty much done for me. I'll add that your girlfriend probably has a great personality, but she's not quite the looker you might be with in a perfect world. Also you are just slightly too short.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads