• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ Sounds like another loaned car.
wink.gif

I think the avatar thing is pretty funny though.

Orsini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rach2jlc
I'm telling you it's that damn cutesy bow on the front! It ruins everything! As for the AAAC thread above, I have a tough time figuring that OP out and his overall point in general... It's almost like he wants to pick fights, but then he'll post a legitimate question/comment/thread and it just makes me wonder...
I dread to ask -- is this anyone I know?

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
PoloRalph has been officially disappeared. First Amendment ******. Fok.
Good karma to you, my friend. Rach2jlc, Ralph Lauren, and the RJcat thank you. (haha) Also, orsini, I was just refering to acidicboy's comment above mine on the last page.

Orsini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rach2jlc
Good karma to you, my friend. Rach2jlc, Ralph Lauren, and the RJcat thank you. (haha) Also, orsini, I was just refering to acidicboy's comment above mine on the last page.
That's a relief. When I saw acidicboy mention an AAAC thread (which seems to be blocked) and then saw you comment I was afraid I had thrown one too many lightening bolts...

yachtie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
BTW: the Styleforum Gallery is finally open to the public, though there may be some fixin' to do in the first few days. Please have a look around but try to go easy on it.
biggrin.gif

Nice, but when i go there I'm not logged in. (???) Won't accept a username and password either. Seems like a lot of denim- would be nice if there were categories of bespoke tailors: Despos, Rubinacci, the various SR houses etc. ( seems like it's all lumped into "clothes") Can we add pics too?

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by yachtie
Can we add pics too?
Yes. I added one yesterday just to test it out.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by yachtie
Nice, but when i go there I'm not logged in. (???) Won't accept a username and password either. Seems like a lot of denim- would be nice if there were categories of bespoke tailors: Despos, Rubinacci, the various SR houses etc. ( seems like it's all lumped into "clothes") Can we add pics too?
Try logging in via the fixed link (see at top of page). For some reason the gallery.sf.net address wasn't working so I changed it back to the lamer looking path for now. If you guys need categories please let me know - it's kind of a pain to mass move things so if you have a bunch of pics you want to upload to a category that's not there, it would be better if I could add the category first.

T4phage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey J. I tried to look for my Samurai natural indigo denim post to add the pix, but the post is gone.. lost during the great crash?

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by T4phage
Hey J. I tried to look for my Samurai natural indigo denim post to add the pix, but the post is gone.. lost during the great crash?
I'm not sure but it is possible. If you still have the pictures, please feel free to upload them again. Sorry if it was in fact lost.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
PoloRalph has been officially disappeared.

First Amendment ******.

Fok.

Poor guy. Spent 10 grand on a weekend shopping binge just to impress us and got thrown out anyway.
eh.gif

Originally Posted by Orsini
That's a relief. When I saw acidicboy mention an AAAC thread (which seems to be blocked) and then saw you comment I was afraid I had thrown one too many lightening bolts...

I was referring to a poster who started a thread in SW that said he went to look at AAAC, specifically the trad thread, then started saying some disparaging remark.

yachtie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
Try logging in via the fixed link (see at top of page). For some reason the gallery.sf.net address wasn't working so I changed it back to the lamer looking path for now.

If you guys need categories please let me know - it's kind of a pain to mass move things so if you have a bunch of pics you want to upload to a category that's not there, it would be better if I could add the category first.

If you put up "Bespoke Clothing" I'll add some stuff.

Orsini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acidicboy
Poor guy. Spent 10 grand on a weekend shopping binge just to impress us and got thrown out anyway.

Originally Posted by acidicboy
I was referring to a poster who started a thread in SW that said he went to look at AAAC, specifically the trad thread, then started saying some disparaging remark.
Oh, that one... The orginal post didn't seem like a very nice thing to say. I looked at it when it has only one response. It didn't really interest me so I didn't think to look at it again.

X-It

Reaction score
Oh boy! I just read -- lowest # youve had sex with! my... oh... my!
laugh.gif

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
I don't know if anybody else noticed it, but just a few seconds ago, on the main forum page, it said that the most recent post in WAYWT SW&D was by GetSmart. When I clicked on the title, it took me to the most recent post (obviously) which was actually by Whodini.

Say what you will about the latent homosexuality between the two of them.

But what's up with that?

Edit: And now GoSurface just quoted a GetSmart post that is obviously the one I should be seeig b/c it was in line with the conversation. But when I click on the little button on the quote, it takes me to Whodini's post. I definitely don't have GetSmart on ignore or anything. WTF>?

Edit2: Okay, now I see that the GetSmart post was the last one on the previous page, but it still takes me to Whodini's post when I click on the little quote button.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads