• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ralph Lauren Spring Sale

Brian278

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If any of you want to save the shipping costs, try to order the Black Label Bond Windowpane Barrel in light blue, size 15. It'll tell you it's out of stock and you'll get a free shipping code by email.
smile.gif
(And if by any chance the order goes through, I'll buy it off you).

Albert60

Reaction score
Severlal nice looking colors and patterns of the Black Label shirts but I passed on them b/c I assumed they were too short in the sleeves. They don't sell longs and they''re probably of graduated length and I need a 15.5/35-36 and they're probably 15.5/33.5. Can anyone comment on sleeve length of Black Label button downs?

Albert60

Reaction score

Albert60

Reaction score
I bought a pair of Dk Brown Shell Wingtip Darltons last year.
As already mentioned they're real gunboats, esp. size 13, which makes their shape perfect for full cut or boot cut jeans & trousers. And as also mentioned ad nauseum, the color is a rich brown and wearable with most anything. I was skeptical at first b/c they did seem dowdy but I've grown to appreciate them.

raphael

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Albert60
Those Stantons look nice, I'd like to know how they turn out.

The stauntons are
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
at <$300. I have two pair of the light tan ones and people are always commenting on them.

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acidicboy
damnit! i didn't realize the code was for May 15 only!

Doh!

SUPER K

Reaction score
Damm you guys. All that talk about the Darlton shells is just like waving crack in front of an addict. Had to go for both shell options.

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SUPER K
Damm you guys. All that talk about the Darlton shells is just like waving crack in front of an addict. Had to go for both shell options.

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

They both rock.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SUPER K
You won't be disappointed.

billiebob

Reaction score
Almost 3 years after I got mine they remain among my most frequent choices. The color gets much more complex and the shine gets better and better.

tonup277

Reaction score
received the black grants yesterday - holy **** they are nice!
already had the pair in chestnut. not a huge fan of black shoes, but these are gorgeous. the soles are treated differently than the chestnut - the blacks are colored black/brown, while the chestnut are all brown.

both of them look too nice to wear - like they should be behind a glass case!

darlton cordovans on the way
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

fusherino

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JayJay
You won't be disappointed.

lol.

i finally got a pair of shell penny loafers, something i had been seeking for a while. i actually already have a pair of polo charlton penny loafers, which look quite similiar to the darltons (but italian made), but i feel no guilt.

i do feel some guilt about all the other crap i bought, but just some. two rlbl suits (black pinstripe and blue broken pinstripe), a rlbl blazer, four pairs of trousers, four ties, and hopefully a pair of grants.

element02

Reaction score
Originally Posted by von Rothbart
A pair of EG RLPL Montgomery 888 last size 11 is going back the Mansion this early evening. I can ask whoever SA process my return to hold them under your name if anyone is interested.

Do you have pictures of the Montgomery?

aportnoy

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by element02
Do you have pictures of the Montgomery?

It's a wing cap brogue monk strap in black and quite nice looking at that.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member