• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coulomb

Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
coloumb- shirt seems a bit short and tight with the loose pants. Maybe a tshirt with more drape would match better?

shirt is more fitted, length is ok it's the camera angle
frown.gif
...but next time i'll try something looser

I<3Bacon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
coloumb- shirt seems a bit short and tight with the loose pants. Maybe a tshirt with more drape would match better?

+1. Size up one on the shirt and that's a pretty solid Spring/Summer look.
fing02[1].gif

Willsw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
jcpenney17.jpg

I think they look pretty good like that (you, not JCPenney '75). The desert boots go very well, the blue shirt not as enthusiastically, but I think with pastel yellow you just have to accept looking a bit pastel. Nice shirt, though.

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i think thats a pretty solid color palette right there.

gshen

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
thanks for the comments guys. these will be one of my 3 bottoms while backpacking europe for a month, so it's reassuring to see the positive comments
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

originally intended the pants to have a slight break, but on hindsight it does look a little excessive. will definitely consider hemming them. thanks for the suggestion!

gshen

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by berlin report
I Unless of course you'll wear the other two everyday and the pale yellow only to promenade around Lake Como.

quite sadly, lake como isn't part of the plan, but you got it right - that's almost exactly the intention. i'll be beating up my nudies for the most part, and an additional pair of shorts that may or may not be worn depending on the weather.

thanks for the comment too!

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like the break and don't think they need to be hemmed.

Studio27

Reaction score
My vote is hem with a shirt that fitting, and break with one a bit looser / slightly (read: very slightly) more drapey. I'm not sure how I'd feel about no-break with desert boots though.

brlfvr

Reaction score
+1 Maybe if you hem them you could wear a low sneaker or cool loafer. I think the colors great together.

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
not the best pic, but it never seems to be...
dirty.jpg
vintage swedish workwear jacket åhlens OCBD drrty carhartt carpenter pants adidas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads