• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerome

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I agree with Hugo minus the shoes theyre too chunky for the outfit IMO, the shades are very good w the hair as is the rest- pants and shirt- maybe shave your legs?
wink.gif

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Aww, I missed the WAYWT photo.

Anyway, I approve of Vito's. Next time I'll see if they can make the meat lovers white pizza.

Hugo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jerome
I agree with Hugo minus the shoes theyre too chunky for the outfit IMO, the shades are very good w the hair as is the rest- pants and shirt- maybe shave your legs?
wink.gif

I liked the part with the shoes, can't put my finger on why exactly.

Mr. Potato

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
Finally some decent shorts weather
Linda Farrow for Raf Simons glasses
Raf Simons water stain sirt
Raf by RS shorts
Raf Simons suede hightops

My Primary School uniform.

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
Good to see "The Boys" yesterday. Cheers for the pizza date! Rxmance x Helmut Lang (98-99) x Con

ragcondesk

Reaction score
RL Blk Lbl / Perofil
Coast (ltd ed #17/25) shirt
P.A.R.O.S.H. pants
A.M.K. Belt
C'N'C' Ankle Boots
Dior Specs

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kert
socal, how do you like the fit of the LF x RS shades? i'm thinking they might be too big for me. where did you get them?

I really like them. They are comfortable and they also have the hinges that will flex out a bit. Seem to be solid and well made (in France). They have them for sale on that South Willard site. I think Seven is going to get the multicolor ones in that I want too. Barneys has a fugly metal blue pair right now.

Cooled down a bit. Running out to grab some food, a new book and Mach IIIs (as you can tell)
Jil Sander windbreaker
Jil Sander tee
Raf by RS shorts
Raf by RS dip/tie dye slip ons

shorty1.jpg

AJL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
I really like them. They are comfortable and they also have the hinges that will flex out a bit. Seem to be solid and well made (in France). They have them for sale on that South Willard site. I think Seven is going to get the multicolor ones in that I want too. Barneys has a fugly metal blue pair right now.

Cooled down a bit. Running out to grab some food, a new book and Mach IIIs (as you can tell)
Jil Sander windbreaker
Jil Sander tee
Raf by RS shorts
Raf by RS dip/tie dye slip ons

shorty1.jpg

Much better look than previous (same shorts I assume). Better color combo, and definitely better scale w/ shoes. Hi tops look like weighted bases attached to your legs (think patio umbrella or stand up punching bag), at least w/ that outfit.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
img_0139294.jpg

Drifter
SFx5EP
Nike Court Force

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
haha, true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads