• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Urban blew it out of the water,I don't have anything vintage.

P1040591.jpg

P1040593.jpg

KtownGreg

Reaction score
Not so vintage

ToothlessMaggie-2.jpg

ToothlessMaggie-1-3.jpg

Sammy, HY, C&J:mixing the blues

ToothlessMaggie-1-2.jpg

ToothlessMaggie-2-2.jpg
ToothlessMaggie-1-4.jpg

AlanC

Minister of Trad
Reaction score
Vintage/Second-Hand Friday Some last minute changes due to the rain.
img3026ay.jpg
img3031x.jpg
img3034yi.jpg
img3039o.jpg
img3042bp.jpg
img3046q.jpg
img3055j.jpg
Hat--Vintage Adam, ca. 1950s--owned by my grandfather, restored by Art Fawcett (here's what it looked like when I got it) Coat--Vintage Rainfair--thrifted in Birmingham, Alabama Suit--Vintage Hickey-Freeman, ca. 1960s--thrifted Kansas City, Missouri Shirt--Guy Rover--thrifted Birmingham, Alabama Tie--Vintage Langrock of Princeton--thrifted Tampa, Florida Braces--Trafalgar Limited Edition--thrifted Pocket Square--Viyella from Kent Wang made of a vintage Viyella robe I bought off ebay then supplied to Kent Watch--Vintage Hamilton for L.L. Bean winding watch--thrifted in Memphis, Tennessee then refurbished Socks--Venanzi argyles Shoes--Vintage Edward Green for Neiman Marcus (ca. 1980s)--bought on SF B&S

luftvier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Today: ...like every other day, is vintage/thrift day. Sorry Nii, kept it low key... Bought the watch off of a drunk guy at a bar a few years ago.
5170000755_3c4969293a_z.jpg
5169998639_b2fbcac08c_z.jpg
5169998287_6e5e74d054_z.jpg
5169999559_2e4113c38a_z.jpg
5169998967_bc6b793183_z.jpg

Vitaly

Reaction score
Originally Posted by southernstyle
The bow is tied too well, there needs to be dimples. It looks like you tied it and then spent 10 minutes fixing it.

Thanks! Yes you are right the first time on setting bow tie has occupied not less 10min)) I have to practise it))

SpooPoker;3792267 said:
Pink cashmere Attolini tie, SF, priceless
b48812e0.jpg

f2068c48.jpg

Spoo great stuff! especially sweet tie!

Originally Posted by MBreinin
Vintage Challenge Friday.
VC-Collage.jpg

Very nice look!

NewYorkRanger;3793513 said:
IMG_1416.jpg

IMG_1407.jpg

IMG_1394.jpg

Great sport jacket! Good play!

UrbanComposition;3793747 said:
Vintage Friday
2010-11-121.jpg

Original look! Remind me 60-years))

Today)

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by UrbanComposition
Vintage Friday
2010-11-121.jpg

Another winner, dude! Looks great.

Originally Posted by niidawg3
IMHO, its a two horse race between you and TTO, with TTO having the slight edge ... but i'll vote for Mike, so he can hopefully win one of these and stop whining ... lol.

Vote for who you think is the best. Don't worry about me, I haven't even brought out the big guns yet.
lol8[1].gif

Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
The tie is vintage, and the jacket is based on a 1930's Ventura.
smile.gif

2dujxvb.jpg

Your jackets, shirts...top ends look much better than ever. Your pants/jeans still look too big.

For some reason I knew one of your 70s Polos would come out today. That is one FU plaid! Nice.

Thanks, UC.

I really was at a loss for this one, honestly. I have a couple more '60s suits, but I didn't want to repeat the same type of look as last week. I finally got this done, so I figured someone had to represent the '70s.

Some nice turnout this week.

Lufty, I failed to quote you...but I love the Hipstamatic shots.

Mike

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by odiv
I love the pattern and colour of that suit, MBreinin. I'm going to have to keep my eye out for something like it.

Thank you. Look on E-Bay!

Originally Posted by IST66
Awesome collage, Mike!

Thanks, my new MO. LOL

Originally Posted by Vitaly

Very nice look!

Thank you, Comrade.

Mike

Chips

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Vintage Friday
2010-11-121.jpg

Suit: Vintage Phoenix for Grigg Clothing Co in Mitchell, South Dakota, from Out of the Closet in Berkeley
Shirt: Vintage Brent Oxford, snap tab collar, from Goodwill in Berkeley
Tie: Vintage Roos Atkins, from Twisters in Berkeley
Shoes: Vintage Stacy Adams, given to me by a friend
Briefcase: Vintage Clacson, picked up at the mercato aperto in Rome
Sunglasses: Vintage RayBans, from Out of the Closet in San Francisco
Tie Clip: Not sure of the provenance. Picked it up at the Salvation Army in Berkeley (now gone)

WIN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads