• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Phat Guido

trousers are pretty short?

probably right for some rock'n roll lessons...

PandArts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by niidawg3
PA - not a fan of the sweater. I think worn by itself could be fine, but not with a blazer in a formal way.

Yeah after I saw the photos I came to the conclusion that the collar stands a bit too high for this type of look...I was hoping that the jeans would help to incorporate the sweater into the look better
confused.gif

Originally Posted by ajv
I like it from afar, fit looks ok-ish, love the shoes, but all those pattern seem to clash against each other....

Adrian

Thanks for the feedback. I was originally going to go for my vintage gray knit but I kind of liked the patter, colour and texture play that the YSL brought to the look.

Prestosmp

Reaction score
This is how I feel on Fridays in my office!

74571_534482426126_35500033_31558713_1795157_n.jpg

NOBD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Red Glasses
WOW, great palette, very well done!

Thanks. Not really my palette, but experimenting can be interesting.

Originally Posted by gnatty8
Not sure about any contest, but you won the page at least. I like the tie a lot, I may have one like it. What are the trousers?

Hehe. Thank you. Tie is a cashmere/silk Kiton. Trousers.

Originally Posted by spoozy
Well played!!
Thanks, spoozy.

Originally Posted by niidawg3
hand_reaching[/IMG]

Thank you, nii! I'll take it.

gregaz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by oldog/oldtrix

I hope % doesn't mind me using him as an example for a PSA, but the monk straps he sports so often and so well can be had brand new for under $200 through BrooksBrothers.com right now. Don't know if the link will work, but try this. Lots of sizes available. I have the same pair, and think that they are among the best looking monks out there.
cheers.gif

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
IMG_1416.jpg
IMG_1407.jpg
IMG_1394.jpg
IMG_1403-1.jpg
IMG_1414.jpg
"Not enough vintage yet?"
IMG_1642.jpg
IMG_1644.jpg
Jacket: OLD Turnbull & Asser Cashmere eBay Shirt: NOS JPress OCBD Button Pocket Tie: C21 Valentino Square: Salvation Army White Linen Shoes: Thrifted AE (vox will be able to tell if they are thrifted second or not) Jeans: APC NS Belt: Abercrombie & Fitch circa 1997 Jewelry: My grandfathers Navy ID and Dog Tags from WWII Car: Beat up early 90's Bonneville (not mine) Hard to beat TTO though!

Threadbearer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by luftvier
My red socks weren't clean. So, black it was.
teacha.gif

Seriously? You're going with that?

Originally Posted by SpooPoker
For threadbearer:
f3631609.jpg

Nice ass. Thanks. Now one without the jacket, big boy.

Originally Posted by oldog/oldtrix
None of the garments is over five years old; but I'm 64.
Will you still need me? Will you still feed me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members