• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly, maybe even these Trickers boot

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I just had the most terrifying dream

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
In it, my sister was getting married and everyone from my family and my girlfriend's (not my real girlfriend) family happened to be there. After they got married, my parents decided we should get married. So, they set everything up and forced me to get married. It was horribly depressing, I think I lost a few years off my life, it all felt so real.

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I once had a dream that I told my mother I was getting a divorce and she responded, "You do and you're out of the will." Oh wait ... that wasn't a dream.

willpower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Woke up about 5 minutes ago from a really upsetting dream. Wherever I walked, I could overhear my ex talking to her new hubby on her cell about how much she was looking forward to seeing him. This all stems from bumping into her at Target last month - the first time I saw her in 7 years and seeing a different ring on her finger. I wish my unconscious would just let her go - as much as we loved each other, it was a miserable experience living with her.

captmomo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
In it, my sister was getting married and everyone from my family and my girlfriend's (not my real girlfriend) family happened to be there. After they got married, my parents decided we should get married. So, they set everything up and forced me to get married. It was horribly depressing, I think I lost a few years off my life, it all felt so real.

Inception-David-after-Dentist.jpg

Is this real life?

What did you find depressing about it? The arranged marriage?

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
I think the being forced to marry before my time.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Suave
you think that's a nightmare?

try being arabic

Ah, the A-rabs: losers of God's lottery.
inlove.gif

Pantisocrat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

It'd be more exciting if you were marrying your sister.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You got major issues with your girlfriend, dude.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
MetroStyles, everything is good with her. Actually, she called me a couple weeks back and wanted to talk, it was the "Russell, I'm not getting younger... and I'm still not married..." talk, she wanted me to give her a spreadsheet schedule for the rest of our life, which ended up in me convincing her to wait and see where we are after she finishes grad school in a year instead. Anyway, I'm 24 now but will I live to be 25, the way these things are going, I don't know. (Yes I will live to be 25, it's in 11 days)

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
MetroStyles, everything is good with her. Actually, she called me a couple weeks back and wanted to talk, it was the "Russell, I'm not getting younger... and I'm still not married..." talk, she wanted me to give her a spreadsheet schedule for the rest of our life, which ended up in me convincing her to wait and see where we are after she finishes grad school in a year instead. Anyway, I'm 24 now but will I live to be 25, the way these things are going, I don't know. (Yes I will live to be 25, it's in 11 days)

You gonna stop the random liaisons when she graduates?

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
diyaraaz