• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

balder

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger
A bit of a haitus for me, but here's a variation on a similar summer theme...first, Father's Day dinner, with my kids and my dad. All with a new summer do and the loves of my life
inlove.gif
inlove.gif
IMG_8395.jpg

IMG_8392.jpg

Then Monday at the office, Graduation tomorrow.
IMG_8453.jpg

IMG_8451.jpg

IMG_8445.jpg

IMG_8441.jpg

IMG_8454.jpg

Love the shoes Rob,info?

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gregaz
Love the jacket! Really like the new haircut.

Originally Posted by ManofKent
Great shoes and SC. I like how the whole look comes together.

Thanks fellas!

Originally Posted by Sterling Gillette
And healthier. Well done.

Funny you say that but for much of the past two months I've really been suffering from something. Last week I had to go to a cardiologist to get my heart checked out because some of the symptoms were pretty scary. Thankfully all checked out perfectly (and the tech who rubbed me down for my ecco was real cute
bounce2.gif
) and since then had been a huge weight off my shoulders and I'm feeling much better!

Originally Posted by balder
Love the shoes Rob,info?
Thanks man, they're BB Peales that I picked up last summer.

Threadbearer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger
...and since then had been a huge weight off my shoulders and I'm feeling much better!
Don't kid yourself, Rob. That huge weight off your shoulders comes from carrying a lighter bag.

In truth, I'm disappointed that you made the switch when you did. I had decided a while back that if that steamer trunk of yours made just one more appearance in one of your posts, I was going to "Foof" it with PhotoShop. That would have been fun -- and funny -- but you stole my thunder.

Glad to hear you're feeling better, though ... for whatever reason.

Diamonds-By-Simon

Reaction score
these both look really great.....especially the seersucker jacket/slacks combo. fit/cut of the suits perfect imo, not even the slightest bit of bunching of the shirts. just not so crazy about either of the ties. you look incredible!

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
Wouldn't bother for something like this but I snapped the picture so may as well put it up. Just a boring work fit.

it's simple but works well.

tshaw

Reaction score
Funny you say that but for much of the past two months I've really been suffering from something. Thankfully all checked out perfectly and since then had been a huge weight off my shoulders and I'm feeling much better!

Rob, glad to hear you're feeling better, now take the summer off and enjoy yourself!
laugh.gif

T

Big A

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Poor representation, but a cool location.
photo-18.jpg
J. Crew cotton suit, after getting caught in the rain & then drying out American Apparel shirt Vintage flight bag JLC Master Geo Comp Not Pictured: Converse Jack Purcells

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NOBD
Summertime
Looks good. I prefer this to the with jeans version.
Originally Posted by Big A
Poor representation, but a cool location.
J. Crew cotton suit, after getting caught in the rain & then drying out
American Apparel shirt
Vintage flight bag
JLC Master Geo Comp
Not Pictured: Converse Jack Purcells

Cotton suits are always better for a spot of rain. No photos of swiss guards?

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tuesday:

20100622_main.jpg

20100622_detail.jpg

20100622_shoes.jpg

20100622_end.jpg

Shoes: Barker 'Rainham'
Cotton trousers: Uniqlo
Cotton waistcoat: Uniqlo
Shirt: Etro
Linen SC: J Phillip Sartoria
Bow tie: Harrods
PS: Unbranded silk

IronRock

Reaction score
OK - Numero uno, lets see what I can learn....

My thoughts are that the sleeves need shortening (difficult to tell, sorry), and changing the buttons to dark brown horn.

Any thoughts?

erm... I seem to have posted this twice. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members