• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^Nice linen Mike

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by binge
Thanks. I felt especially bold since I snagged it from a planter out in front of the Imperial Palace.

And here's me and my umbrella jimmy-hat headed out to dinner at L'Atelier de Joël Robuchon, Roppongi Hills.

Looking good - do we get to see a photo unfurled?
smile.gif

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ManofKent

The monochrome look is well done. I'm guessing from what we can see that this is quite a slim fitting suit?

Yes, very, but I am rather slender so it works.

niidawg3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LennonMcCartney
The picture is very washed out. The suit is a cotton kakhi suit. I agree the the sleaves should be shorter. I had the sleaves shortened on the jacket I am wearing today, but my tailor was unwilling to go short enough to show cuff. She said that I should only show cuff when my arms are raised, and that too short would make me look like a child. Hopefully I can find a more inexpensive tailor.

I def. agree on the pocket square. I need to fold a proper one point, because I usually wear it flat (and this is apparently discouraged for men of my height, 5 ''7).

Fire her!!

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Should just creep up to 70F today, before getting cooler and wetter tomorrow so I thought I'd quickly squeeze the linen in. Caused a few comments at work
laugh.gif

20100428_main.jpg

20100428_detail.jpg

20100428_shoes.jpg

20100428_last.jpg

Details:

Shoes: Church
Cotton Twill Trousers: Uniqlo
Linen/Cotton blend Waistcoat: Uniqlo
Linen coat: RL Polo
Shirt: Charles Tyrwhitt
Tie: Michelson's for Harrods
PS: Nino Cerruti
Panama: Failsworth

Kentishman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Should just creep up to 70F today, before getting cooler and wetter tomorrow so I thought I'd quickly squeeze the linen in...

Really like that jacket MoK, but the whole look is spectacular.

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Should just creep up to 70F today, before getting cooler and wetter tomorrow so I thought I'd quickly squeeze the linen in. Caused a few comments at work
laugh.gif

20100428_main.jpg

20100428_detail.jpg

20100428_shoes.jpg

20100428_last.jpg

Details:

Shoes: Church
Cotton Twill Trousers: Uniqlo
Linen/Cotton blend Waistcoat: Uniqlo
Linen coat: RL Polo
Shirt: Charles Tyrwhitt
Tie: Michelson's for Harrods
PS: Nino Cerruti
Panama: Failsworth

Everything about this rocks. I love that jacket, and I applaud you for pulling it off. I was eyeing one of those on E-bay yesterday and calculating the level of ridicule I would have to endure if I showed up at work wearing it.
worship.gif

Mike

PandArts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
MoK! That look kills it!!!!
worship.gif

Still quit chilly in the AM here...right around 39 to 40 as I left the house!
Fit-042810_001.jpg
Fit-042810_001a.jpg

Fit-042810_002.jpg
Fit-042810_004.jpg

Fit-042810_003.jpg

Dylanda

Reaction score
laugh.gif
20100428_main.jpg
20100428_detail.jpg
20100428_shoes.jpg
20100428_last.jpg
Details: Shoes: Church Cotton Twill Trousers: Uniqlo Linen/Cotton blend Waistcoat: Uniqlo Linen coat: RL Polo Shirt: Charles Tyrwhitt Tie: Michelson's for Harrods PS: Nino Cerruti Panama: Failsworth

Never mind the comments You look stunning

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
4560871716_492f24c39c.jpg
4560872900_6f2f88edbb.jpg
4560873742_4de6b1b2c9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day