• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonB27

Reaction score
I agree with the comments about the APC thread, it would be much better if actual APC pieces are discussed, rather than denim sizing.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nil
http://www.yoox.com/item.asp?sec=1&Y...warrivalsmen80

$125 seems a little cheap for the Jordy sunglasses. If anyone wants to look ridiculous, that's not asking for too much.

You could pull those off. Funny thing is I was watching some old Korean music video just a few minutes ago and saw those sunglasses and was thinking damn I want those.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I shall not be tempted. Regardless if I was able to pull them off, my head is huge so I doubt they'd fit.

Tooch4321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nil
I shall not be tempted. Regardless if I was able to pull them off, my head is huge so I doubt they'd fit.

Bryce, I would pay to see you purchase and wear those sunglasses!

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tooch4321
Bryce, I would pay to see you purchase and wear those sunglasses!

If you cough up $100, I'll chip in the last $25. Deal?

Tooch4321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nil
If you cough up $100, I'll chip in the last $25. Deal?

Hahaha...I'll buy you a beer and cheese curds at The Great Dane next time I am up in Madison. That's about the best I can or will do, but I surprised Kanye hasn't been seen wearing these while toting an LV backpack and miniture pitbull!

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Those glass would suit you bro but they are very head/bridge specific and not very comfortable.

125 is a good deal though and you could always resell

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ It was a small selection and I wasn't expecting new releases to be in there, but what were you looking for? Besides a few color variation on the chukkas, the grey suede boats w/ brick sole, and BoO collabs I don't think Sperry has much more to offer at least IMO.

Anyone check out the McQueen sale on Gilt? **** is out of my range right now, but they had some nice things I thought. I was really liking these brown (maroon-ish) colored cap toe oxfords. I thought those were dope.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tooch4321
Hahaha...I'll buy you a beer and cheese curds at The Great Dane next time I am up in Madison. That's about the best I can or will do, but I surprised Kanye hasn't been seen wearing these while toting an LV backpack and miniture pitbull!

How'd you like my old city?

And Jet, yeah, that's what I figured about the fit. Considering the difficulty I have with normal sunglasses, I doubt these would work.

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nil
How'd you like my old city?

And Jet, yeah, that's what I figured about the fit. Considering the difficulty I have with normal sunglasses, I doubt these would work.

I can't find a pair of sunglasses that fit my gargantuan head, or look good on me. It sucks

Originally Posted by tonio028
^ It was a small selection and I wasn't expecting new releases to be in there, but what were you looking for? Besides a few color variation on the chukkas, the grey suede boats w/ brick sole, and BoO collabs I don't think Sperry has much more to offer at least IMO.

Anyone check out the McQueen sale on Gilt? **** is out of my range right now, but they had some nice things I thought. I was really liking these brown (maroon-ish) colored cap toe oxfords. I thought those were dope.

I dunno just some colored leather boat shoes. Like the Navy with white sole, maybe a red etc. Nothing particular in mind, just nothing that stood out.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KitAkira
Jet needs to buy these and then take fit pics in front of a grey background

I should buy these for the sole purpose of posting waywt fits since I don't like showing my ruggedly handsome face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elstir2024