• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Floyd vs Pac

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wrong thread

Vashin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tekstyl
too much talk, no action. if only mayweather would have the courage to fight pacman, sadly none.

He's fighting Mosley who's way better than clottey.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Vashin

+1!

tekstyl

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Vashin

because mayweather has no choice but to fight mosley. if mayweather is not afraid of the top welterweight fighters, he should've fought cotto and margarito before he retired. coming back from his retirement, who did he fought? juan manual marquez who was a lightweight. haha! mayweather wasn't even able to finish the fight with a ko/tko.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
because mayweather has no choice but to fight mosley. if mayweather is not afraid of the top welterweight fighters, he should've fought cotto and margarito before he retired. coming back from his retirement, who did he fought? juan manual marquez who was a lightweight. haha! mayweather wasn't even able to finish the fight with a ko/tko.

What are you talking about! Do you really know boxing? JMM brought it to Pac Man and in one fight, many thought he won. JMM is NO slouch. And Mayweather is NOT a KO fighter so winning by a unaminous decioion, not losing 1 round, after coming back is pretty good.

If Pacman wants the fight so bad...submit to the tests....

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ter1413
What are you talking about! Do you really know boxing? JMM brought it to Pac Man and in one fight, many thought he won. JMM is NO slouch. And Mayweather is NOT a KO fighter so winning by a unaminous decioion, not losing 1 round, after coming back is pretty good.

all in due time. this is just stupid boxing posturing on both sides. i figure PBF wanted to get a real match with someone with speed comparable to Pac. before going for the megafight. Pac wanted a reason to not look bad if he loses before his big campaign for congress in may.

watch right after the may elections (and if PBF wins against shane) this fight will be back on. you know it will be one of those trilogy type things too. $40,000,000.00 x 3 fights? Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, its tooo much money not to let up between the both of them.

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
if mayweather is not afraid of the top welterweight fighters, he should've fought cotto and margarito before he retired.
Cotto and his family felt he wasn't "ready" for Mayweather after witnessing at ringside the beating Mayweather gave Arturo Gatti back in the LWW division. Arum was busy injecting growth hormones into his cow, Cotto, at the time. Having Mayweather destroying him that early meant less money. Yea, fighting Margocheato who has horrible boxing skills for less money is smarter and braver than moving up in a weight class to beat Oscar De La Hoya. Oscar the FIRST champion in six different weight classes in the history of the sport of boxing, the biggest draw in the sport of boxing, and whose stardom will put you in the spotlight with the mainstream media after you beat him. Their match happened to be the biggest in boxing topping Tyson-Holyfield.
coming back from his retirement, who did he fought? juan manual marquez who was a lightweight. haha! mayweather wasn't even able to finish the fight with a ko/tko.
Marquez was the one who thought it was a good idea for him to try Mayweather. The same Marquez who made emmanuel pacquiao make womanly gestures moar than once in both of their fights. Marquez also happens to believe that there's no way emmanuel can beat Mayweather after fighting both of them. Compare all of this to the emmanuel camp where Freddie Roach admitted that Oscar was too weight drained to pose a real threat, Hatton was never that great, Cotto was traumatized from the Margocheato beating, and Shane Mosley is too good while not bringing in enough $. Money doesn't disappoint Why would you hate Money Cause manny didn't want Money

tekstyl

Reaction score

i'll ask you the same, do you really know boxing? jmm has to gain at least 10lbs to fight mayweather. jmm, himself, admitted that gaining weight was a big problem. i didn't even mentioned pacman and yet you persuaded pacman's name in your argument. i'd like to know why not fight margarito? funny!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TyCooN
Cotto and his family felt he wasn't "ready" for Mayweather after witnessing at ringside the beating Mayweather gave Arturo Gatti back in the LWW division. Arum was busy injecting growth hormones into his cow, Cotto, at the time. Having Mayweather destroying him that early meant less money.

Yea, fighting Margocheato who has horrible boxing skills for less money is smarter and braver than moving up in a weight class to beat Oscar De La Hoya. Oscar the FIRST champion in six different weight classes in the history of the sport of boxing, the biggest draw in the sport of boxing, and whose stardom will put you in the spotlight with the mainstream media after you beat him. Their match happened to be the biggest in boxing topping Tyson-Holyfield.

Marquez was the one who thought it was a good idea for him to try Mayweather. The same Marquez who made emmanuel pacquiao make womanly gestures moar than once in both of their fights. Marquez also happens to believe that there's no way emmanuel can beat Mayweather after fighting both of them.

Compare all of this to the emmanuel camp where Freddie Roach admitted that Oscar was too weight drained to pose a real threat, Hatton was never that great, Cotto was traumatized from the Margocheato beating, and Shane Mosley is too good while not bringing in enough $.

Money doesn't disappoint
Why would you hate Money
Cause manny didn't want Money

too many excuses. mayweather thinks pacquiao is easy to beat. why not drop the random drug test and just whip pacquiao's punk ass?
laugh.gif
it's too bad though because pacquiao got into mayweather's little head by not complying to what he wants... and all he does right now is defaming pacquiao every time he had a chance... even boxing historians think mayweather is a joke when he compared himself to sugar ray robinson!
laugh.gif

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i'd like to know why not fight margarito? funny!
laugh.gif

Do you read and think before you talk?
Yea, fighting Margocheato who has horrible boxing skills for less money is smarter and braver than moving up in a weight class to beat Oscar De La Hoya. Oscar the FIRST champion in six different weight classes in the history of the sport of boxing, the biggest draw in the sport of boxing, and whose stardom will put you in the spotlight with the mainstream media after you beat him. Their match happened to be the biggest in boxing topping Tyson-Holyfield.
too many excuses. mayweather thinks pacquiao is easy to beat. why not drop the random drug test and just whip pacquiao's punk ass?
laugh.gif
it's too bad though because pacquiao got into mayweather's little head by not complying to what he wants... and all he does right now is defaming pacquiao every time he had a chance... even boxing historians think mayweather is a joke when he compared himself to sugar ray robinson!
laugh.gif

None of the current welterweights would even be able to beat Hearns let alone be near Sugar Ray Robinson. He predicted that he'll kill someone with a left hook and that's exactly what happened. SRR is literally the boxing god. Who isn't going to get laughed at for saying they're up there with "god"? Do you think before you talk?
facepalm.gif
emmanuel was also on the cover of a recent ring magazine, but it was Mayweather who the boxing historians put in hypothetical match ups with legendary ATG welterweights of the past. Does that imply anything about whose skill set is moar respected in the historical sense? Mayweather had 2 votes for every 1 that emmanuel managed to receive when The Ring did a poll surveying current fighters, trainers, and those involved in the industry on who would win. emmanuel is known for acting like a prima donna during negotiations. Just AZZk Hatton. The way him and his camp treated Cotto was disgraceful. Here's recent word from:
Originally Posted by emmanuel
I believe I don’t really need to fight Mayweather because what I have actually done in boxing right now, I think is good enough for me.
emmanuel fans can't handle facts. Manny doesn't want Money Money runs the boxing show The real reason Manny fights emmanuel doesn't want to fight a star with as much power as him. It'll make the playing field too even for his tastes. Just look at his last few fights and the upcoming one.

tekstyl

Reaction score
Do you read and think before you talk?

i'll ask you the same thing, do you read and think before you talk?
laugh.gif
that response was not clearly for you. lack of comprehension, maybe?

None of the current welterweights would even be able to beat Hearns let alone be near Sugar Ray Robinson. He predicted that he'll kill someone with a left hook and that's exactly what happened. SRR is literally the boxing god. Who isn't going to get laughed at for saying they're up there with "god"? Do you think before you talk?
facepalm.gif

yeah, that's the reason why mayweather is always laughable every time he opens his mouth. i'll state this again because you avoided this statement, "pacquiao is easy to beat according to mayweather." why not drop the random test and beat pacquiao's punk ass?
laugh.gif
when that happens get back at me. your excuses are common in a lot of boxing forums. i don't give a **** who wins. i just want mayweather to walk the walk. that's all! watch brian kenny interviewing mayweather always contradicting himself.
laugh.gif
lol8[1].gif
lol8[1].gif

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i'll ask you the same thing, do you read and think before you talk?
laugh.gif
that response was not clearly for you. lack of comprehension, maybe? yeah, that's the reason why mayweather is always laughable every time he opens his mouth. i'll state this again because you avoided this statement, "pacquiao is easy to beat according to mayweather." why not drop the random test and beat pacquiao's punk ass?
laugh.gif
when that happens get back at me. your excuses are common in a lot of boxing forums. i don't give a **** who wins. i just want mayweather to walk the walk. that's all! watch brian kenny interviewing mayweather always contradicting himself.
laugh.gif
lol8[1].gif
lol8[1].gif

You have a lack of reading comprehension because you can't take an answer that's based on fact. Seriously do you read and think before you talk?
i just want mayweather to walk the walk.
Really?
Originally Posted by Emmanuel
I believe I don’t really need to fight Mayweather because what I have actually done in boxing right now, I think is good enough for me.
You better go write a letter to a future senator of the Philippines first. Money dont disappoint Money runs boxing What's off with pac He don't want Money

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LawrenceMD
all in due time. this is just stupid boxing posturing on both sides. i figure PBF wanted to get a real match with someone with speed comparable to Pac. before going for the megafight. Pac wanted a reason to not look bad if he loses before his big campaign for congress in may.

watch right after the may elections (and if PBF wins against shane) this fight will be back on. you know it will be one of those trilogy type things too. $40,000,000.00 x 3 fights? Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, its tooo much money not to let up between the both of them.

I do agree that the fight talk will be on again if both men win out....There will be no-one for each of the to fight......I am actually going to the Floyd vs Mayweather fight in May so I am hoping for a good test for PBF..

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Floyd vs Mosely...

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I do agree that the fight talk will be on again if both men win out....There will be no-one for each of the to fight......I am actually going to the Floyd vs Mayweather fight in May so I am hoping for a good test for PBF..
Let us know what happens.
eh.gif

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members