• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly, maybe even these Trickers boot

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

niidawg3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mjHession
From yesterday, which was busy as all hell taking care of my dad.
100204ite.png
100204ps.png

The simpler color palette is the way to go ... this is well put together
worship.gif

Originally Posted by Phat Guido
R0014847-4.jpg

Thank you.
R0014901-8BW.jpg

Sexy SAB ..
Sexier accessory ..

Originally Posted by voxsartoria
Cancelled Washington Meeting Friday:

[click photo to zoom]
- B

i always maintained MBT > Steed ... this could be a game changer. simply spectacular Vox.

Originally Posted by luftvier
New BB Madison 3 piece. Flat front pants threw me for a loop. The tailor was hesitant to let me get 2" cuffs, thinking I was crazy to get cuffs on flat fronts. Luckily, my SA was the traddy sort who reminisced on his 2" cuff days in his youth and applauded my decision.

Added brace buttons. Wearing braces in these photos.

We're supposed to get a foot of snow tomorrow. Shovel ready.
4330760363_bf94c6b31a.jpg
4330760875_e328639eb6.jpg
[/center]

the suit is lovely ... particularly the lapels on teh vest. would have gone with a spread color shirt to keep it cleaner. one of your best Luft.

clarinetplayer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by niidawg3
fa32d563.jpg

This has to be the pocket square of pocket squares! An eye catcher!
worship.gif

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Pezzaturra
Longer hair , even bangs, would frame your round, black face much better.

Great minds think alike. I'm thinking bright red Carrot Top *****fro for the next do.

Originally Posted by niidawg3
i always maintained MBT > Steed ... this could be a game changer. simply spectacular Vox.

Thank you. I think that these outdoor robot shots are probably the best compromise between showing things consistently to allow comparison, but minimizing lens and color distortions that always plague my office robot shots.

I started doing these outdoor shots this past Spring. This means that the old office shots were more Steed-y, but the Spring to Fall shots were more MBT-y (since the MBT™ batch is almost entirely biased to warm weather suits and jackets.) My winter shots have been much fewer and usually about outerwear.

So: now that many of my older Steed items have returned from their sponge-and-press in Cumbria, let's see how they do when they are presented the same way as the MBT™ as we go into the Spring. You might retain your MBT™ preference...but you might not.

- B

Philip1978

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great look again dawg.

radicaldog

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What looks black is actually navy blue:
ae7e5g.jpg
Brioni RTW blazer (horn buttons, switched from enamelled metal), local MTM shirt, old silk knit tie from a shop in the Burlington Arcade. Not pictured: beige cords (Italian, can't remember), Clarks desert boots, raw-cut leather belt with silver brass buckle (Orciani), navy blue fil d'ecosse socks.

Philip1978

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by radicaldog
What looks black is actually navy blue:

Worried about the SF backlash?
laugh.gif

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I very nearly bought that in SAB a few weeks ago, and now you're making me regret my sensible decision!

What model is this?

Philip1978

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
More like an obsession with truthfulness.

I like the collar and tie knot.

Mr.K

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
niidawg3;2927953 said:
National Wear Red Day in the A:
fa32d563.jpg

Love the shirt and jacket combo. Who makes your shirt. Who makes your shirts.

philosophe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
mjHession, the simper color palette is
smile.gif

Vox, that Steed looks great, but I (note: StyleForum Orthodoxy Alert) really think the pants look just a little too short.

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Parker
Looking good, Holdfast. Nice to see you in some solids! Fun color palette, too.
Originally Posted by EBugatti
Nice bowtie!

Thanks fellas.

Originally Posted by luftvier
New BB Madison 3 piece.

Great suit.

Originally Posted by furosemide
Just can't get enough lighting in this darn overcast sky. On the plus side, the sky is just outside my window!

That's a seriously slim fit. Maybe even a fraction too slim? The suit appears to be rucking a little because of this.

Originally Posted by voxsartoria
Cancelled Washington Meeting Friday
Steed (Edwin DeBoise) SB 3 button bespoke suit in charcoal Lesser 13oz sharkskin (for those of you who care, this is a model without the front cut/dart)

This looks absolutely superb. For me, I would probably find the trousers feeling a fraction too short, when walking. But it clearly looks great, esp. in that still.

feb05005.jpg
feb05006.jpg
feb05002.jpg

feb05001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance