• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Post pics of your denim - denim fades and evolution

Ozarks

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tekstyl
~1 year old samurai s5000vx

From riding? Mine is absolutely torn up from riding. I've got patches on top of patches in some places.

P1010009.jpg

MiniW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
damn, some epic jeans here. It makes me wish I was back in college when I would wear jeans 7 days a week (I'm lucky if I get to wear jeans twice a week nowadays).

cancel.sing

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fat-Elvis
Whoa, weird, those aren't the same as the rigid authentics I bought a few weeks ago. None of my belt loops are crooked like yours in the picture. What's with that? You sure yours are really the raw/rigid? I have another pair of Authentics, and they do have the crooked belt loop.

There are two rigid selvage Authentics. The differences are in the height of the coin pockets, the half-lined or unlined back pockets and the crooked or straight belt buckles.

sayocean

Reaction score
4108567142_29116e879d.jpg
and a special treat, the samurai denim chain that I got from e2nd as a gift when I ordered my sams a while ago.
4107811579_633a99057b_o.jpg
November update

jaac

Reaction score
Isn't it notoriously hard to fade?. I know my eight month old new standards have almost 0 wear showing, even the knee whiskers aren't faded and i ride to work in them 3 days a week. They are no wash though.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Black definitely takes a lot longer to fade. Check out evo threads on sufu for some crazy fades on black denim. Problem is that once it gets really faded, it starts to look pretty bad compared to indigo.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ngayogyakarta