• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
when I graduate I'm gonna ask for my graduation present to be an RO leather

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person in the world who doesn't get graduation presents...
cry.gif

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ I havent gotten **** either. Not from university. I rember getting some rather scary gold ring and some champagne glasses when I graduated from the swedish equivalent of high school...

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I didn't even tell my dad when I graduated.

I see no real difference between SZ douche bags and hipster douche bags, except money spent and 'artistic style' which is a joke.

SZ is a joke. I'm convinced that it's one big joke and someone will drop the LOLbomb eventually. I almost died with laughter when someone said they couldn't find a belt so they used hemp rope. Fashion as costume is marsupialed.

Julius leathers look sweet but I wish there was a MTM option that was decent around here.

Teger, is RO still >> all other producers in leathers for you?

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
kids at my HS gOt cars for graduating

I got a 3o dollar gap gift card, and a bunch of checks/cash i used to buy books my first semester when i graduated. i think i might have gotten tickets to a baseball game also... and then a ton of 'class of 04' stuff i never used.

a RO leather isn't that ridiculous as far as college graduation presents go depending on what school you went to and what you graduated with.

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SuperBobo
^ I havent gotten **** either. Not from university. I rember getting some rather scary gold ring and some champagne glasses when I graduated from the swedish equivalent of high school...

Haven't graduated university yet but I don't want a present for that. "Hey mom/dad, thanks for paying thousands and thousands of dollars for my schooling, want to buy me a present now?"

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ Good point. Even though my parents havent paid anything for the main part of my education. Who needs expensive gifts anyway...

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Big Punisher is sounding like he will be the newest worshipper at the Temple of Jawnz.
wink.gif
red will also be an option for the crazy dus.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
Big Punisher is sounding like he will be the newest worshipper at the Temple of Jawnz.
wink.gif
red will also be an option for the crazy dus.

Where the awesome leathers at?

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
They're at the Temple of Jawnz workshop being married to two kinds of silk and a lot of Ruthinium colored Riri M8's.

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What's the rough timeline for the upcoming ToJ projects? Just curious because I'm interested in the Duffel Coat, but it's pretty far back. And leathers... keep us updated!

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
They're at the Temple of Jawnz workshop being married to two kinds of silk and a lot of Ruthinium colored Riri M8's.
Ooooo What is the cost looking like? Sufu thread = Slim, simple, cafe racer. I have some spare cash ATM. We should talk.

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Big Punisher
I think I'm gonna join SZ. Have just avoided it since kunk was shittalking. Much more interesting it seems.
You should definitely at least lurk and get some exposure to what's going on over there. There is good stuff. Also, whoever was looking for a red jacket, there is (or was not sure) a pretty absurd bright red runway Junya motorcylce jacket in B&S going for under 700 I think...I don't think it was leather but I don't remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members