• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crate vs. Farinelli: The Official Jeans Thread

th0rbahn

Reaction score
interesting fit randomkorean dude, looks considerably slimmer than what we've seen so far. shame about the stitching...
confused.gif

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by th0rbahn
interesting fit randomkorean dude, looks considerably slimmer than what we've seen so far. shame about the stitching...
confused.gif

part of it is my terrible camera and angle. yeah they are slimmer than what i expected. i guess this summer i have gained some weight doing nothing but sitting in class and at work. i think all my fat went to my thighs haha. but i still have room in my waist. the jeans are great, other than the small annoyance of the stitching issue. im sure Mauro will take care of us. i guess hes still under the weather and is in NYC (prolly working on his next collab). but i will probably have to ship them back and wait for them to come back to me again ... LAME!!! i want to wear these NOW ...
musicboohoo[1].gif

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
hey guys we're aware that there are some stitching issues with some of the jeans, and we will take care of everyone.. mauro is out of town today, but will be back in the store tomorrow, so please be patient

we want you to be happy, and will work to make you so!

dopey

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dopey
Got mine, too. Still in box.

OK. Out of the box. Fit well. Wife likes them. "Where did you get them. . . why did you buy jeans . . . I like the denim . . . do they make women's?"

So. Where can she get jeans with this kind of denim?

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
oh right ... well mine is unbranded. how many were unbranded? like 9 or something? these were like displays or the initial batch like 1 in each or something?

so what was the deal with the unbranded ones like mine? can others show pictures of their brands?

th0rbahn

Reaction score
apparently #50 was a 31 so I hope my 31 is #54 HALFWAY TO THE TOP MOTHERFUCKERS

[edit] sorry I've been boating/drinking

skunkworks

Reaction score
Size 31, #53

Mazda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
so what was the deal with the unbranded ones like mine? can others show pictures of their brands?

You have one of the 1-9.

35ks9rs.jpg

warrengharding

Reaction score
Got mine in today, size 30. As others have said they feel lightweight, which should be nice for these summer months. I wear 32 in Ande Whall, 29 in Dry Bones Red-D, and 30 in Somet's straight leg. Fit pics, sorry quality isn't the best:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andyh78