• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) Ask a Question, Get an Answer - please ask all quick questions here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blog Marley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mazda
I hate thongs especially as regular attire but as I have gotten older and lazier, I have conceded to the convenience of the flip flop.

That said, I wear Old Navy because they cost a dollar and they are thongs and if you care what brand your plastic flip flops are, you are a tool.

But for real world wearability testimony, my GF wears thongs constantly on weekends and she swears old navy thongs are just as comfortable as her havianas.

thanks. i dont care about the brand i was going to wear them around the house mostly. but if i wanted to wear them outside i couldnt decide if the plastic ones were good enough/comfortable or if i should spend more for a better pair. guess it doesnt matter.

dyzfunctioned

Reaction score
Originally Posted by cancel.sing
Try Get Outside.

Question: Any good quality, cool wallet tether recommendations other than the Tanners and the ones that Self Edge carries? I want to get a workman wallet but the Tanner tethers are only 6" long, and that seems a little short to me.

Only has the same colours the place near me, thanks though!

Clemson

Reaction score
Whats the general concensus on these AE shoes? I have only had Rockport/Bostonian shoes in the past and want a step up. Are they worth the price and is there anything special I should be looking out for when looking at AEs?

breakz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^AE's a great introduction to higher-end shoes from what I've heard. Aside from the usual online shoe buying concerns (will they fit well?) AE's straightforward. I like those loafers btw.

CYANure

Reaction score
Hi there !

Ive a question, what is the sizing chart for the CLAE brand ?
My size is, for nike shoes: EUR 43, US 9.5, 27.5 Centimeters. And I can't find a sizing chart for this brand.

If anyone know...

Thank you.
Bye

Clemson

Reaction score
What kind of socks do you wear with Clarks desert boots? Do you wear thin dress socks (like dockers)? I wouldn't think you would wear low cut cotton socks. I've heard of some people wearing them sockless but I don't think I want to go that route.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Clemson
What kind of socks do you wear with Clarks desert boots? Do you wear thin dress socks (like dockers)? I wouldn't think you would wear low cut cotton socks. I've heard of some people wearing them sockless but I don't think I want to go that route.

I've done both. If it's cold out or snow is on the ground (usually I wear my other boots in the snow, but sometimes I'll throw on my DB's) I wear them thick, when I wear them in warmer weather to and from the office, I'll wear them with dress socks. It all depends.

enjoiii

Reaction score
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Wasn't sure how to use the youtube thing so thats the same link.

Does anyone have any good reccomendations for a jacket similar to the one Kanye wears at the beggining with the red shirt. Does have to be that jacket but that style. Thanks.

surrender

Reaction score
How does the sizing run on Rachel Comey oxfords? If I wear an 8.5 in dress shoes and 9.5 (usually) in sneakers, what size should I go for?

soundsgood

Reaction score
Where can I find sizing charts for levi's -- especially 505's?

I have a pair that fit me well and I want their measurements so I can order a pair of crates online. I don't have faith in my ability to measure them.

Carbon Copy

Reaction score
Looking for a cotton or linen blazer, where can I find one for ~$100? I can wait for a sale, but it needs to be in a 36, preferably short.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skeem1