• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Zanella,Incotex (30,32,34,36,38,), Belvest, pocket squares etc

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Zanella 90% wool, 10% cashmere grey flannel. "gentlemen" model. dual pleated. 36 & 38 waist. $105 shipped
KIF_3027.jpg

KIF_3028.jpg

Incotex charcoal grey wool twill "Peter" model. flat front. 94% wool/6% polyamide. American sized 32,36,38 waist. All tags intact. $135 shipped
KIF_3029-1.jpg

KIF_3030.jpg

Incotex light grey flannel trousers, euro sized 50 (US 34). Front angled pockets, flat front, unlined. Tags are ripped. $105 shipped
KIF_3031.jpg

KIF_3032.jpg

Incotex muted dark olive cotton trousers. Euro sized 46 (US 30). Button fly, flat front, slim fit. Tiny tear at the waistband, right above the fly. Will not be seen when you wear a belt. Tags are ripped.$45
KIF_3034.jpg

KIF_3035.jpg

Belvest 42R (pic is of 40R jacket) sportsjacket. 92wool/8cashmere, 3to2 roll, side vents, very soft shoulders. $379 shipped.
KIF_2519.jpg

KIF_2521.jpg

KIF_2520.jpg

KIF_2526.jpg

Versace silk pocket squares. $30. Top right blue paisley is a silk Valentino, that's $20
KIF_3033.jpg

Watching Mets
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
game so responses may be delayed.

thinman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ed, the olive Incotex trousers are listed as Euro 46, which corresponds to US 30, not 34 as listed.

It's a shame you don't have more 32 (or cotton Incotex 34).
frown.gif

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
You are correct. That was what I meant but the Mets game last night had me going bonkers
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
I actually have cotton 34's that I did not post because I thought the forum was saturated with cotton Incotex already. I'll put them up tomorrow or Saturday. Want to give others a chance to post as it sometimes seems like every third post is me selling something.

Edit: the charcoal grey wool Inco's are 32.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by romafan
You'll never get $379 for that that ugly jacket!
laugh.gif
shog[1].gif
baldy[1].gif
satisfied.gif

I was awaiting your appearance on this thread
tounge.gif

I wish I could've done yours at the same price. If it is any consolation, I paid more for yours than I am offering this one for (and I also took a cab to your place which added to my cost!). Sorry, but I'll make it up to you on the next transaction
musicboohoo[1].gif
laugh.gif

Take a free Versace pocket square if you'd like.

BTW, romafan is a stand up guy. Cash on the barrelhead, no BS. Good guy.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads