• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wythe Official Thread - this ain't your meemaw's yeehaw

Hencey

Reaction score
Took the plunge into the current sale and picked up an olive moleskin. It's much more of a bright green than I expected. Anyone have any styling tips?

I was hoping it the color was this version of olive, but it seems much greener than this... View attachment 1892467
If I am not mistaken, the photo you posted was their original run of the moleskin. They have since switched fabric suppliers and this season's is a bit lighter weight than previous and the olive is certainly more green in hue than the original.

MilesMW

Reaction score
Took the plunge into the current sale and picked up an olive moleskin. It's much more of a bright green than I expected. Anyone have any styling tips?

I was hoping it the color was this version of olive, but it seems much greener than this... View attachment 1892467

I got it too and agree, this years fabric is not the same color. kinda bummed, but what ya gonna do. I also like the OG fabric weight and softness, the new ones will take a long time and washing to get as good as the OG imo.

nprose

Reaction score
I got it too and agree, this years fabric is not the same color. kinda bummed, but what ya gonna do. I also like the OG fabric weight and softness, the new ones will take a long time and washing to get as good as the OG imo.
Yea I’m also pretty bummed. I was hoping to wear it with ecru jeans, but damn it might be too aggressive for me now lol. With my skin tone and such the color is a lot and washes me out

braiden_j

Reaction score
I’m thinking of picking up the moleskin in olive since it’s on sale but I’m not sure about the measurements; Wythe stuff before has not been TTS. Has anyone got an S or an M they could give me pit-to-pit measurements and shoulder to cuff ones? :)

anonymouz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m thinking of picking up the moleskin in olive since it’s on sale but I’m not sure about the measurements; Wythe stuff before has not been TTS. Has anyone got an S or an M they could give me pit-to-pit measurements and shoulder to cuff ones? :)
I don't isn't this year's but I have the previous 2 year's. I'd go TTS for the intended fit (can be worn alone or as an overshirt)

anonymouz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A steal for any XLs:

nprose

Reaction score
I don't isn't this year's but I have the previous 2 year's. I'd go TTS for the intended fit (can be worn alone or as an overshirt)
Same here. I went Medium and the fit is good. I wasn't too keen on how green the shirt was, but I gave it a good wash and dry and was stunned by how much better it is after being beaten up a bit. Really impressed by how the color mellowed and how comfortable the shirt is. I like it best as an overshirt.

schuermang

Reaction score
It’s so interesting to me how fast those went. Last year’s coat was incredible, had a really special fabric - and it took a while to sell. I even ended grabbing one late in the season ??‍♂️

View attachment 1688927 View attachment 1688928
If anyone out there is trying to get rid of this jacket in a size large for god knows why please please reach out to me lol

schuermang

Reaction score
Also interested in buying either the western boots or the ropers, anyone have either and care to comment on sizing and styling?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads