• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page

doodledoc

Reaction score
Okay you guys have been patient and while the following is not 100% guaranteed I can't contain myself anymore. We are very close to big news on a few fronts:

1. New full canvas production made by an Italian company in Europe - we are doing a test run which we expect to receive by the end of next month.
2. MTM suits and jackets by this same company which we then hope to offer by the new year
3. SO CLOSE to signing a lease for a shop in a posh London suburb
4. Bella Spalla winter coats should be coming by the end of November, as are more trousers

Now the bad news: We will be offering the MTO jackets this week, BUT as things stand they will only be in Regular sizes which means no shorts or longs. But take heart, hopefully the MTM will completely replace the MTO by the new year. There is a chance if enough of you guys in Short and/or Long can narrow it down to 2 or 3 fabrics and we can get say at least 15 of you guys (in each category of short and long) to commit to those fabrics three fabrics, I may be able to convince the factory to make me an exception.

Will you have a size 34 bella spalla mid grey flannel trouser?

Riva

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Nice. Same factory as the last run? 3r2 or 2 button?

I'm pretty sure classic 2
1f609.png

Ben, where can we see the fabric choices?

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

I'm pretty sure classic 2
1f609.png

Ben, where can we see the fabric choices?

Working on it, but will include the fabrics I posted previously and then a few more.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

That's really exciting.

Will you have any ability to customize the suit trousers?

Yes. Side tabs, side button tabs, pleats, fob pockets, style of front and back pockets, cargo leg pockets, you name it!

redbeardedmike

Reaction score
I remember upthread you talked about making the Bella Spalla jackets a bit longer in response to customer's requests. Would that be reflected on the regular sizes in this MTO run?

I'm a pretty solid 38L in the last run. If the jacket is longer, then I might be able to make it work. if not, then I'm likely out for this round.

Academic2

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@eHaberdasher , the last time I checked your web-site you had sold out all size 34 sport coats. Will you be restocking these?

Thanks.

Cheers,

Ac

CanadaCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

New factory. 2-Button only by popular demand.

When you get a chance. Can you advise how the sample was made up. If I recall correctly the previous factory opened up the fit a bit, allowing you to wear a 36 vs 38. I'm in between sizes and would like to know how this new factory will make up.

Thanks in advance.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ocutene