• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Don't suppose anyone has pictures of them wearing some of the Bella Spalla trousers? I'm considering ordering some, but I'd be wearing them in a casual context without a sports coat, so I'm not sure if they'll work. Thanks.

I've got a pair here in London... I'm a little heavier than normal so they may not be a perfect fit, but will try to take a pic tomorrow and post.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
By the way, for those not aware and not on our mailing list, we marked down lots of stuff even further:

BENJAMIN SARTORIAL navy plaid suit: Now $395 super 110's Reda - Fully Canvassed in Nobile model

LARDINI jackets 50% off our prices - starting at $147.50!

SUTOR MANTELLASSI 15-30% off our prices - starting $165

CARUSO/MACO 40% off our prices - suits starting at $237 - fully canvassed made in Italy!

PAL ZILERI (main line and sartoriale) 40% off our prices - suits starting at $225 - yes suits are fully canvassed made in Italy!

All Ties 40% off our prices and all made in Italy

NEW ARRIVALS: CESARE ATTOLINI handmade shirts: $295

Kevin24

Reaction score
By the way, for those not aware and not on our mailing list, we marked down lots of stuff even further:

BENJAMIN SARTORIAL navy plaid suit: Now $395 super 110's Reda - Fully Canvassed in Nobile model

LARDINI jackets 50% off our prices - starting at $147.50!

SUTOR MANTELLASSI 15-30% off our prices - starting $165

CARUSO/MACO 40% off our prices - suits starting at $237 - fully canvassed made in Italy!

PAL ZILERI (main line and sartoriale) 40% off our prices - suits starting at $225 - yes suits are fully canvassed made in Italy!

All Ties 40% off our prices and all made in Italy

NEW ARRIVALS: CESARE ATTOLINI handmade shirts: $295

Just wondering are the Lardini jacket's canvassed?

As they make no mention of being so on your site.

pmestrad

Reaction score
The Lardinis are a steal. Would love that navy velvet but i need a bit trimmer shoulder.

They do look pretty nice. My only issue with them is that many have besom pockets. I do not own a jacket with besom pockets though it seems as if it would be more difficult to wear them informally. Thoughts?

Kevin24

Reaction score
They do look pretty nice. My only issue with them is that many have besom pockets. I do not own a jacket with besom pockets though it seems as if it would be more difficult to wear them informally. Thoughts?

Personally I don't think it is a problem to wear a sport jacket in a more casual setting if it has besom pockets.

I have a Samuelsohn with besom pockets and it seems to work just fine with a button down and khaki's.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Just wondering are the Lardini jacket's canvassed?

As they make no mention of being so on your site.

They are half canvassed, although I believe they do have a full canvas production as well as I believe they are currently making some of Boggi's full canvas production.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

The Lardinis are a steal. Would love that navy velvet but i need a bit trimmer shoulder.

These prices really are incredible now. Many are great jackets to throw on with jeans or cords... especially the prewashed or garment washed/dyed ones.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Not the best pics so apologies... need to send my wife to some photography classes!

I'm far from a perfect model with a 32" waist with big hips that usually require size 33 so bear that in mind. I'm modeling size 32 Bella Spalla and the hems are unfinished so just folded them up I side at the cuff so them hems don't look great.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
While I was out I figured I'd take a pic of the Bella Spalla jacket from the most recent cutting. FYI I'm usually a 38R in Benjamin Sartorial Nobile and Classico, but in this pic I'm wearing a 36R in the Bella Spalla. It is a touch too tight in the shoulders, but I don't have a 38R here to model for pics - you can see my upper right arm slightly busting out (thanks to lots of ultimate frisbee).

Benjamin Bella Spalla Cashmere/Silk (Piacenza)

Last edited:

scatterbrain

Reaction score

.. I do not own a jacket with besom pockets though it seems as if it would be more difficult to wear them informally. Thoughts?

I was thinking about this recently, too. I picked up a Caruso sport coat in a very casual fabric that had besom pockets. At first iwas on the fence, but now I like it a lot. I would still prefer patch pockets on sport coats, but I think besom pockets can look good where the fabric is already adding a lot of visual interest, which I think is the case with most of the lardini jackets on the site.

These prices really are incredible now. Many are great jackets to throw on with jeans or cords... especially the prewashed or garment washed/dyed ones.

Resisting the urge to buy this crazy velvet jacket. My wife has always said I should get a velvet jacket, because she likes them, but I'd basically only wear it 5 times a year on dates with her...plus I'd need to have it shortened from the shoulder due to my t-Rex arms... amazing deal, though...
http://ehaberdasher.com/index.php/lardini-sport-coat-41r-42r-5350.html

Last edited:

Kevin24

Reaction score
I got my Lardini Jacket today,

Just wondering Ben and excuse me if this too personal question in anyway. But why is there a Biblical reference on the shipping box?

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matchaslimprix