• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB Hickey Freeman Madison/Addison 40/42L suits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

forbritisheyes

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I'm looking for only Hickey Freeman Madison/Addison. If you have a new/barely worn suit that will fit my needs, please PM me - I will make an offer once I've received info. If you've had it altered, let me know what they are(every one of them please);don't eff with me on this part, especially if you had something complex done.

My sleeves are 26"+ and inseam is 32"+. Must be normal rise or long rise.

I've been a lurker for a while, a member for a bit less. I have multiple transactions(though it doesn't show under trader feedback); you have to go under my "feedback left for others"

PLEASE NO REGULAR'S.

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

k4lnamja

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You should ask eddievdr (sp?)

He should have some!:slayer:

forbritisheyes

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
You should ask eddievdr (sp?)

He should have some!
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Wait, is this a joke? I googled "styleforum eddievdr" and found some rage war between a liar and other members that were spewing acid onto him. Is Eddievdr real? Cause...I do like PJ.

k4lnamja

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've no idea what you're talking about man. I'm just pointing you toward someone who would probably have what you're looking for.

forbritisheyes

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I've no idea what you're talking about man. I'm just pointing you toward someone who would probably have what you're looking for.
Thanks. I know, that's what I'm sayin - I googled him to find him on SF, but all I got was 1 result(yes, 1 :( ) and it was on the Thrift thread about how he had a TF suit stolen from him.

Found it. Thanks, brother.

Last edited:

pi34

Reaction score
I guess this was bumped which is why I saw it, but, if you are still looking, is there a *rough* price range you would spend for NWT ones? I can keep my eye out. Feel free to PM me, but it would be easier to have a general idea in the event I see something. I feel like I see 40L/42L fairly frequently where I go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads