1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Would like advice on the fit of this suit?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by docgerrard, Oct 28, 2012.

Tags:
  1. docgerrard

docgerrard Well-Known Member

This is probably not the best angle to judge, or something else is wrong with the picture quality, but I would appreciate any advice, to the best of your ability, given this picture. Thanks in advance :)

It is a Murano suit from Dilliards for like $95 tailored. It is not tailored yet... that is just the price. I know the quality of the suit itself is probably not the best, but I want to make sure it fits decently well.

[ATTACHMENT=4324]IMG_0888.jpg (79k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

2. docgerrard

docgerrard Well-Known Member

If the angle is not the best, let me know and I will try to post another shot if need be. I feel odd about putting my face on the internet though lol, I know this is dumb.

Again, thanks for your expert opinions :)

3. matt1

matt1 Well-Known Member

I think the jacket sleeves are a bit short, take in the waist a little, and keep the jacket length just long enough to cover the bum.

4. wumingde

wumingde Well-Known Member

Take in the waist and shorten the trousers. It seems as there is some excess breaking in the trousers' bottoms, although it is hard to tell by the photo. I can't really say much about the jacket length, but like matt1, make sure it is just long enough to cover the bum.