• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread

reydogg23

Reaction score
I just got in my dark plum and pesto long sleeve shirts and I am not a fan of the wider forearm. That combined with the length makes the shirts look sloppy. I’m normally not a guy who wears shirts with sleeves pushed up but even when I do with these it seems messy.

Too bad because the fabric is top notch. I’m not sure how I feel about cutting the sleeves myself...doesn’t seem right with such a nice shirt.

Last edited:

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I just got in my dark plum and pesto long sleeve shirts and I am not a fan of the wider forearm. That combined with the length makes the shirts look sloppy. I’m normally not a guy who wears shirts with sleeves pushed up but even when I do with these it seems messy.

Too bad because the fabric is top notch. I’m not sure how I feel about cutting the sleeves myself...doesn’t seem right with such a nice shirt.
If you want send the long sleeves back and I will make them slimmer, very easy.

moneybagels

Reaction score

I just got my purple ombre today and I might need to take you up on that. I love the shirt but the sleeves are super long and wide. If you could both shorten and narrow the sleeves, it would be perfect.

OhHello

Reaction score

I'm also going to take you up on that Mauro. Love the shirts, but need the sleeves slimmed. I'll shoot you an email.

The sweatpants are awesome too, really glad I picked up a pair.

taint it sweet

Reaction score
Well, I’ll be the voice of dissent. I love the purple to navy shirt I got. The sleeves are fantastic. Reminds me of monkey arms that I used to get in the button downs. Normally, the long sleeve shirts sit a little short on me. This shirt is perfect. The neck is a little more open, but not too much. The color(s) are fantastic. The weight is good. The fit of the body isn’t too short either. I’ve always had a problem with this with the heavyweight tees.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Anyone who wants me to slim down their sleeves just send it back and I will do it. Not a problem.
If you want to cut the sleeves just take it to a dry cleaner or tailor. They shouldn't charge you at all. They will cut it right. I left the sleeves longer so that the tees could be easily altered. It's not hard to cut them yourself but if you feel like you will **** the shirt up go to a tailor. easy.

chickenfark

Reaction score
WvG beanie, tneck, and pants today, it's so ******* cold.

DSC_2293.jpg

Hovi

Reaction score
Ordered a Nero shortly before Christmas and it arrived a couple days ago. No doubt its the most comfortable shirt I own, I could have probably went with a large (I'm in that awkward 41 chest range) but the medium will do just fine for a fitted look.

Decided to join the rewards program and will look ahead to some new drops.

mookiej

Reaction score
I have a WvG beanie from a couple of years ago. Family and I were wandering around NYC all day Saturday and that beanie kept my head nice and warm despite the freezing cold!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads