• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread

mookiej

Reaction score
From reddit - more heavy weight tees are now up on the website including more Germanicus tees.

gong

Reaction score
if i'm 5'9 185, what would be the ideal size for me in paolo?

psychodealer

Reaction score
Does anyone have any medium tees (Not so Basic and Fenice in white preferred) or size 42 standard Italian shirts that they'd want to sell or trade?

HeavenResign

Reaction score
if anyone has made in italy button downs in before dinner 40, i'd definitely be interested in taking them off your hands. I have 8 or 9 in sz 38 before dinner and in the last few months I decided to put on weight and outgrew all of them and no other brand touches wvg for the fit and styling of the button downs for me. Interested in darker colors, dark sienna, navy, green, indigo, olive, etc

Zach Britton

Reaction score
Interested in Jim shorts and Emile sweats in size small if anyone is looking to sell

orfane

Reaction score
I think most people are over at Reddit now, but if you haven't seen Mauro has some updates, including that he will be doing a run of underwear again -

HeavenResign

Reaction score
Yo if anyone reads this thread and has any wvg Italian button downs they’re interested in selling in sz 40 BD (sz 41 is okay too in some models) please PM me!

Also if anyone happens to have any of the micro modal roll neck tees from last year in medium, I’m interested

HeavenResign

Reaction score
Okay probably last post since everyone is on reddit but as an SOS to anyone who still subs to this thread, by god i need button downs that fit and mauro’s Italian button downs are the only ones that have ever fit off the rack. If anyone has oxfords in size 40 BD, or poplin’s in sz 41 BD, please hit me up!

Looking for (solid) colors like navy/grey/green/dark reds(not burgundy or candy apple red)/dark blue/etc

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.