• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wings + Horns F/W 2011

Fashion Fan

Reaction score
I'm sorry if tihs has been asked and answered before but I couldn't bother to read through all 164 pages. I'm wondering if anyone knows how the Wings and Horns reversible zip hoodie fits?

I'm 180 pounds and athletic build and not sure whether to go with a medium or large? Also how much will they shrink in the wash if any? Any help would be appreciated!

Last edited:

Family Death

Reaction score
Ridiculous.... I will definitely have to give these guys a call.

Daniel Goat

Reaction score
I have the Reversible. I'm 6'1" 160-something pounds with a 40 chest and I have a Large. However, now that I've worn several times, I wonder if I should have gone with a Medium.

I'm sorry if tihs has been asked and answered before but I couldn't bother to read through all 164 pages. I'm wondering if anyone knows how the Wings and Horns reversible zip hoodie fits?

I'm 180 pounds and athletic build and not sure whether to go with a medium or large? Also how much will they shrink in the wash if any? Any help would be appreciated!

wurlwyde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd say that you're a medium. I'm a 40 chest and this medium fits me great. Let me know if you'd like to grab the gray one i have in the heather gray.

krspdla

Reaction score
Where's the cheapest place to get the sweatpants nowadays? Not looking for any colour in particular.

Also, I'm 5'10 165lbs. Any sizing advice? Thanks!

Reaction score
looks like W+H's sizing is quiet unpredictable. I purchased size 32 of slim fit bleach denim thinking it will fit me since size 32 of 1 year wash was perfect for me. Turns out no, bleach wash was way bigger than 1 year wash.. :( Make sure you try it on when you purchase W+H's denim guys, Oh let me know if anyone is interested in the W+H 32 bleach out slim fit denim.

ysb

Reaction score

Where's the cheapest place to get the sweatpants nowadays? Not looking for any colour in particular.
Also, I'm 5'10 165lbs. Any sizing advice? Thanks!

You're probably a small. The first post of this thread links to almost all WH online retailers. Check there first, but I think that they can be had for 75-100 nowadays with stuff going on sale.

Gmas

Reaction score

I'd say you're right in between a medium and large and could probably go either route without too much problem - just depends on your style and how you want it to fit.

I'm 6'0, just over 185 and went with a large which fits great - not skin tight, but not baggy in the least.

You could probably squeeze into a medium though it would likely be quite fitted.

Family Death

Reaction score
looks like W+H's sizing is quiet unpredictable. I purchased size 32 of slim fit bleach denim thinking it will fit me since size 32 of 1 year wash was perfect for me. Turns out no, bleach wash was way bigger than 1 year wash.. :( Make sure you try it on when you purchase W+H's denim guys, Oh let me know if anyone is interested in the W+H 32 bleach out slim fit denim.

I'll be super disappointed if my size 30 straight fit bleached don't fit me... I could have gotten the 29 in the same pair for at least 100 bucks cheaper, but I went ahead and grabbed the 30 for retail price.. because I got the same size in the one year wash, and they fit fine. I could of gotten the 29 for much cheaper, but I was scared of the thigh being too tight. The size 30 has a little wiggle room for me in the waist, but I couldn't take any smaller in the thigh.. I really hope (If and when these come in from Reap & Sew) that they'll fit alright!!

Last edited:

Fashion Fan

Reaction score
I'd say you're right in between a medium and large and could probably go either route without too much problem - just depends on your style and how you want it to fit.
I'm 6'0, just over 185 and went with a large which fits great - not skin tight, but not baggy in the least.
You could probably squeeze into a medium though it would likely be quite fitted.

Thanks for all your help Gmas and everyone else! I don't want too tight of a fit in fact I don't mind if its a little bit too big because once I throw it in the wash a few times it have a perfect fit. What I don't want happening is getting that perfect fit and then putting it in the wash and having it be too small to wear or overly tight. Looks like I'm leaning towards the large right now.

Also can anyone with this hoodie post the size and a fit pic if possible. It would really help!

Feji

Reaction score

Thanks for all your help Gmas and everyone else!  I don't want too tight of a fit in fact I don't mind if its a little bit too big because once I throw it in the wash a few times it have a perfect fit. What I don't want happening is getting that perfect fit and then putting it in the wash and having it be too small to wear or overly tight. Looks like I'm leaning towards the large right now.

Also can anyone with this hoodie post the size and a fit pic if possible. It would really help!

I'm 150lb, 39" chest, 5'7" tall, athletic build...and Mediums fit me prety much spot on. You're most def a Large.

Family Death

Reaction score

Hm, I finally got my bleached pair in, and the sizing wasn't much different than the 1 year wash. I didn't get the slim fit though, both of mine are straight.. but the sizing is virtually the same on these.
thumbs-up.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads